Best F1 Mods from 1990- 1999for Rf1?

NOBEVKEV

Premium
Hi yall thanks for helping me out on my last post with the many mods that Rf1 has. I now have a question what are the best F1 mods from 1990 onto 1999? I'm sure I can find them with the link provided but there seems to be quite a lot! Anything will help thanks ;)

I'm not very interested by 90's mod too but I played a few times Endor Team's 90 and 91 mods and they were fine.
Tryed also a long time ago GPTeam&CTDP 98 mod. Not so interesting in my opinion but I may have forgotten ;)

Last edited:
There is only F1SR 1991. And although it's a great mod with legendary sounds, It is not so great for Single-player. F1 2007 by MMG is far superior for single-player.

There are a couple sites that are full of F1 mods of many years, I'll try to find them for you. I remember at least 2 that I visited not too long ago.

I'm looking to download as many H.E.-version 89-94 - the years there was a mix of 8, 10, and 12 cylinder engines - mods as possible. I think it'll be a blast to experience all the different cars with all their different sounds, looks, speeds, handling traits, etc.

I'll get back to you.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes