Belgium/Spa 1934 track

Being a fan of the legend/vintage cars and tracks, I'm always on the lookout for historic tracks. So, the other day I was flipping through some Goodwood vids, as I also love to watch the classics in action, as it helps me learn how to handle them, I saw a video of someone who was running a sim racing package and showing all the variations of spa, up to today's layout. And the first was Belgium 1934. It was partially the 66-67 track layout with a few variations that lengthened and changed the feel of the overall experience.
So, I'm hoping that someone here might have an idea of where I might find said 1934 layout. The 66/67 layout, depending on which sim you are using, is quite possibly my most favorite classic track, and the possibility of getting an extended layout is quite exciting to me. I have all the usual racing sims, rFactor, all the simbin its variations, ac and pCars releases, as well the grid games. Gotta be in one of those, I hope.
Anyway, I'm hoping somebody here is as geeky about the classics as I am and can point me in the right direction to get this track in my collection.
Thanks in advance
Gregoryleo

Being a fan of the legend/vintage cars and tracks, I'm always on the lookout for historic tracks. So, the other day I was flipping through some Goodwood vids, as I also love to watch the classics in action, as it helps me learn how to handle them, I saw a video of someone who was running a sim racing package and showing all the variations of spa, up to today's layout. And the first was Belgium 1934. It was partially the 66-67 track layout with a few variations that lengthened and changed the feel of the overall experience.
So, I'm hoping that someone here might have an idea of where I might find said 1934 layout. The 66/67 layout, depending on which sim you are using, is quite possibly my most favorite classic track, and the possibility of getting an extended layout is quite exciting to me. I have all the usual racing sims, rFactor, all the simbin its variations, ac and pCars releases, as well the grid games. Gotta be in one of those, I hope.
Anyway, I'm hoping somebody here is as geeky about the classics as I am and can point me in the right direction to get this track in my collection.
Thanks in advance
Gregoryleo
Legion has a 1930s version of Spa in the Inter war section. Its for A/C.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 38.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 57.1%