Beast Of The Green Hell 8K & 4K | 2023 24H Nürburgring

Skins Beast Of The Green Hell 8K & 4K | 2023 24H Nürburgring 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'd like to say it's great, it looks great in your pictures...
But after installing I can't look at it in the CM showroom, nor can I make my own previews.
If I try I get this:

mercer.png

Any ideas ?
(manually installed).
EDIT: in game it looks OK.
EDIT2: deleteing and reinstalling the skin fixed it for me in so far I can use showroom, but still can't make previews.

Last edited:
I'd like to say it's great, it looks great in your pictures...
But after installing I can't look at it in the CM showroom, nor can I make my own previews.
If I try I get this:

View attachment 675400

Any ideas ?
(manually installed).
EDIT: in game it looks OK.
Mhh thats really weird. did you try reinstalling the skin or closing CM via task manager? i had similar problems to this while making the skin but it usually got fixed with a simple CM restart

Mhh thats really weird. did you try reinstalling the skin or closing CM via task manager? i had similar problems to this while making the skin but it usually got fixed with a simple CM restart
Was just going to change my post. Deleting and reinstalling the skins did the job. Works fine now in showroom, still can't make previews though.
Maybe the 8k ?
EDIT: so I wanted to make a preview pic, using showroom, but the second time I opened CM showroom I get the same issue as before (botk skins)...weird...:unsure:

Last edited:
Was just going to change my post. Deleting and reinstalling the skins did the job. Works fine now in showroom, still can't make previews though.
Maybe the 8k ?
EDIT: so I wanted to make a preview pic, using showroom, but the second time I opened CM showroom I get the same issue as before (botk skins)...weird...:unsure:
i can send you the 4k files aswell real quick so you can test it with 8k

Thanks, I'll try.
Jusy tested again after closing and reopening CM, showroom OK again, but still no luck for previews.
Do you have discord or something like that? because i cant upload zip files on here for some reason

or let me just upload it to mega real quick

Last edited:
Thank you, the 4k gives me no issues, not in showroom, not for making previews. :thumbsup:
Now I can really say it's a great skin and tbh, on my system I can barely see any quality loss in 4k.

Last edited:
The Mercedes badge on the front looks a bit weird, seems to have the main body texture wrapped around it
Screenshot_rss_gtm_mercer_v8_rt_california_highway_29-5-123-16-51-11.jpg

Great skin btw. Imo you should include a 4K compressed version

finnbot updated Beast Of The Green Hell 8K & 4K | 2023 24H Nürburgring with a new update entry:

1.2 Hotfix

Just a small Hotfix:

- Updated Previews
- Fixed Mercedes Star on the front (hopefully)

and just to clear up some things: The Banner, Clear Endu Lights, Mercedes Extension wont show up in standard previews. For the extensions and config stuff to show up in the previews youll need to make the previews via the CSP Preview feature.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone, really appreciate it :inlove:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 92 91.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 33 32.7%