BBS PORSCHE 962C SHORTAIL RIMS

Misc BBS PORSCHE 962C SHORTAIL RIMS 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Finally!!!! The long awaited BBS rims. They look damn good. Great work. But I noticed two things. I can't see the rims in the showroom and the wheel cover version is flickering extremely in the game. Are these still known errors or have I installed something wrong?

FORD MUSTANG GTP IMSA
__custom_showroom_1550455554.jpg

Same rims here :
https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/ford.html

Edit: I'm glad for Carmar he's finally got his BBS rims.

Is it technically possible to increase the display distance of the rims? I have noticed that in the repetitions the rims disappear with vehicles further away and the originals flash up. Can the rims be made visible in the showroom? Because I want to update my skins with your rims and I want to make new preview pictures for this.

cheers
carmar

Ok, that you can't see the rims in the showroom, I can live with. But what about the display distance. This flash of the original rims. In the replays I notice it especially. Is there anything else we can do? Or is this not technically possible. I like these rims very much and with my questioning, I just try to help to improve them.

Ok, that you can't see the rims in the showroom, I can live with. But what about the display distance. This flash of the original rims. In the replays I notice it especially. Is there anything else we can do? Or is this not technically possible. I like these rims very much and with my questioning, I just try to help to improve them.
I tried to change that distance but I don't find a solution

@Angel re re can we get a rundown on the texture names? The wheelcovers from the long tail work fine, but I can't seem to change the wheel texture itself. Since these don't work in the CM showroom I can't find a texture name :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.8%