1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Basketball thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Manolis Sigoulakis, May 15, 2015.

1. Who is watching basketball? Join the conversation here! :D

In Europe we are having the Euroleague Final 4, with my team Olympiacos getting a big win over CSKA to get to the final! Real are probably going to join Olympiacos, since they are comfortably leading in the second semifinal.

In America and the famous NBA the Conferences' semi finals are fantastic, with the Cavs through in the East. The Hawks are leading 3-2 and will try to get to the East finals tonight. In the West, Clippers are 3-3 against Rockets and I hope they get the championship! ;)
  2. The Cavs versus the Warriors looks like it's going to be a good series. Go LeBron!
  3. Agree in the first sentence. Despite being a Clippers fan I would be happy if the Warriors take it. And Irving's injury has given a little advantage to them.
  4. It's been a good series so far. LeBron is an amazing player!
  5. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Steph Curry got me like...

His three's are like layups right now.
    I'm going to say it, this dude is the greatest shooter (especially off the dribble) in the history of the league.
  6. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado
    #17 Talking Door Racing Staff Premium Member

I still want to see if he keeps his stroke against heavy defense, but it is good to see him becoming more than a shooter in this season.