PC1 Banned for no reason!

welcome to the pcars hating club.when you read the ng thread than you can see that gears is complete wrong.
Define complete?

People try to make it look like he don't even got a point.

That is the error...

If there are 10000 people who like the current Zonda and/or expect major improvements within the next 100 years - that's perfectly fine for me, and probably others.

The big investors are probably happy with the games progress, even if they wanted a genuine sim all those months ago, as this is clearly shaping up to be a good racing game, but with weak FFB, poor detail FFB, lifeless brakes and a very unconvincing rear on most cars, this isn't a sim, so it remains to be seen if the smaller investors start to up the ante on the sim qualities at some point.

The best sims and sim cars won't allow you to drive badly, especially on certain tracks/corners, but pcars allows one to get away with murder, especially on brakes.

I own every meaningful sim except rf1, and pcars isn't in the game when it comes to sim like physx or degree of difficulty, and I should point out that I don't value extreme difficulty, but do value the notion of having to drive the car with racing technique to the best of my ability, so gears should simply point out that pcars feels arcade/simcade compared to all the established sims.....simple as that.

Them questioning whether or not any car is realistic is worthless to some degree as none of us truly know, plus, I think it's well established that people like sims because of the challenge of driving them vs the point and click+braking mashfest of a simcade.

"Well, the Lilliputian-who-would-be-rich is at it again, flat out insult to another poster, with no reaction from any mod; the offended poster reacted, "shut up you idiot" and immediately a moderator steps in." he cant watch the thread every second.but micas get the bann and not Dogzero1 who called him idiot.

i didnt really see the bigdeal with that thread at NG. pcars offenders dislike pcars defenders and vice versa because each side wants their cause to be heard and understood.the fact that so many people come to the aid of pcars is because more of them are positive minded. you guys who dislike where it is going are a much smaller group so it may seem like youre outnumbered. i didnt find anything wrong with that thread tho, they allowed gears his opinion, but he was stating stuff as fact and a bunch disagreed. what is wrong with that? pcars offenders are quick to lay insult too, just look at chronus calling us brainless. do you really think thats appropriate chronus? so youre this super smart guy who has been put in charge of decidijg who has brains and who doesnt? i know that you guys who are not happy with pcars are very passionate about it, but dont assume that anyone with a brain should automatically side with you. thats not really fair.

chronus:i tell you were hi is wrong when gears tells us were he is right.but 1 example:gears:"The Zonda is the most "polished" out-of-the-box car that has ever been added to our builds." that's a lie.fact is the graphics are beta1. the physics are sill alpha.

and so what if they go for the consoles? move on to something else then. you look silly whining about something that isnt going to change. even a dog knows to come out of the rain when he realizes it isnt going to stop.

yep ... SMS has done a pretty good job in achieving their initial goal.

To keep the metaphors coming... its the shepherd and his dogs who watch over the flock of sheep. :giggle:

I stated my arguments above, however they have not been refuted yet.

Good nighty.

To all:
The providers of this service ("we") are not responsible for the content of any messages posted. Messages posted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use this service to post any material which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violates any laws.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any messages posted for any reason.
All information or content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. Do not submit any content or information that you consider to be private or confidential.

Getting really tired of having to go through this thread every two weeks because of complaints we receive. Time to behave in a normal civil way and discuss things like adults?!

"Well, the Lilliputian-who-would-be-rich is at it again, flat out insult to another poster, with no reaction from any mod; the offended poster reacted, "shut up you idiot" and immediately a moderator steps in." he cant watch the thread every second.but micas get the bann and not Dogzero1 who called him idiot.

Lets get the facts right shall we Martin? That Micas fellow insulted the other guys (as per usual) with some pretty strong language/names etc. The other guy told him to shut up and called him an idiot, whilst stating that Micas is not the only one to be able call names. The mod banned Micas and then banned Dogzero1. So please Martin, get your facts right before stirring the pot here.

And Bram, sorry the thread needed your intervention again. Guys can we have less hostility please. No name calling and nothing that breaks any forum rules. :cool:

They want him to prove something they can't, ie...."is it realistic".....better question is "how does it compare to the best sim cars".
-Hard to prove, or quantify.

IMHO the human wrong-o-meter works quite good, but it's never easy to exactly see what is wrong. Since no sim car is 100% perfect, it makes it even more difficult.

- Yes... it's the only way to compare to. Either that or real cars and to some extent videos (corner speeds for example) or data (motec and so on, if available)

And then their are people who sacrifice all that for a better "feel". That's an old discussion and one point of that closed thread on NG. Licence Pagani and make it the uber car - like happened in many other racing games - a perfectly valid question and discussion. I don't even know if they want it to and obviously (judging from all comments) neither do members.

i didnt really see the bigdeal with that thread at NG. pcars offenders dislike pcars defenders and vice versa because each side wants their cause to be heard and understood.the fact that so many people come to the aid of pcars is because more of them are positive minded. you guys who dislike where it is going are a much smaller group so it may seem like youre outnumbered.
The community is bigger then the pCars members, but they don't act as a whole. Which the "pCars defenders" obviously did (and still do) with whatever interest(s) they got.

-Hard to prove, or quantify.

That's my point, "they" demand that gears/we prove something they can't prove themselves.
Simbins GT Zonda isn't a great simcar IMO , but it's still miles ahead of pcars zonda or any car in pcars because of the quality and range of the FFB, and the overall fidelity of both the front and the rear, and whilst there's too much rear grip in Simbin Zonda, it'll still bite your head off if you're not careful, and it does it in a convincing manner, whereas pcars Zonda just feels mushy and digital on the rear.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 45 12.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 39 10.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 45 12.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 43 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 129 34.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 222 59.2%