rF2 Banger @ Various Tracks - Monday 9th March 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Matt Crouch

you know we're all going to get completely lost on the figure of 8 as soon as anyone collides in the middle :D

• Andrew Evans

31 is nay problem... we hit critical mass at 36....

mod handles 57, hednesford 40, bradford 36....

• Matt Crouch

should be up in 2 hours according to Ramon's post.. also I'm not sure I understand pinning - you're not allowed to hit people when they're in the fence but I can't visualise where the involved cars are in the pinning scenario

also I'm not sure I understand pinning - you're not allowed to hit people when they're in the fence but I can't visualise where the involved cars are in the pinning scenario

* Pinning is when you put someone in the fence or into an object etc and then sit there with the brake on not allowing them to move.

ok i real life pinning is not allowed, but for these events it just adds to the enjoyment.

possible senario:- imagine Ben is leading and my car is pretty knacked, but i manage to pin Ben to the barriers, then anyone who fancys can ram us both, hence the advantage of team speek :laugh2:

• Andrew Evans

put what's the difference between pinning... ie. ramming ben into the fence and holding him... and the bit about forceful fencing... ?

• Andrew Evans

my thanks button has done one... but thanks nige mate!

• Matt Crouch

well spotted there m8, that website that i sent you a while back has changed there rules. so i just got real life ones and eddited them, but missed that bit :rotfl:

yeh that was what I meant but put less eloquently :p

I take it the edited post means it won't be considered a forceful fencing? :sinister:

So just to double check.....as an example...say for instance me and Nige hold Ben in a pincer sandwich type manouvre,then say maybe Andrew comes barrelling in fast and rear ends Ben into oblivion over the barriers and all sorts....this is acceptable?.

Note: Characters for this example were chosen at random and are in no way any attempt to incite people to "Get Ben".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes