Bahrain Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Bahrain Grand Prix Driver of the Day.jpg

In an uneventful Bahrain Grand Prix many drivers stood out against their rivals, but who do you vote as the RaceDepartment Driver of the Day?

With unexpected big points scorers and drivers performing without putting a wheel wrong, many of the grid performed well in the 2018 Bahrain Grand Prix - but the question is who do you think deserves the most plaudits?

Vote now and leave a comment below!

Can´t decide between Ericsson finishing it in 9th, Gasly bringing the Honda home in 4th, or Vettel nursing his tyres with both Mercedes in his neck. Gotta be Gasly though

Gasly was on heat. But...
my vote must go for that "pay driver" as many labeled him - Ericsson.
For God's sake... wasn't that a bloody Sauber in his hands !?! :confused::cool:
And he did make biggest progress by any driver from qualy position. By far.
Check out if you don't believe me.

As much as I want to vote for Gasly, how can it not go to Vettel? That was the drive of a lifetime! It would be good enough just to get the softs that far on a planned 1 stopper, but he began that second stint pushing hard with an expected second stop. What an extraordinary race.

I was about to vote Gasly, but Vettel did a great job taking care his Soft tires til the Final Lap! He managed to keep an overwhelming Bottas back and grasp the win :D

This hurts to say, but Vettel thoroughly deserves driver of the day. Don't expect to see Bottas driving a Merc next year, in fact after that drive, you might not see Bottas in F1

I guess they will have to change the pit stop rules now no? They give the drivers a halo but then a mechanic gets his leg snapped in half literally... doesn't look good does it..

Also did anyone see the bit of carbon that spat off a car, it could of easily fitted between the halo and hit a driver still.....

I guess they will have to change the pit stop rules now no? They give the drivers a halo but then a mechanic gets his leg snapped in half literally... doesn't look good does it..

Also did anyone see the bit of carbon that spat off a car, it could of easily fitted between the halo and hit a driver still.....

Your driver of the day was you being butt-hurt over the Halo?

Strange, I voted for Gasly. Fantastic drive from Vettel, too.

Your driver of the day was you being butt-hurt over the Halo?

Strange, I voted for Gasly. Fantastic drive from Vettel, too.

No, this thread has been popular hasn't it, pretty sure RD would be happy to see people posting on here without being ripped apart so consider yourself reported....
Nowhere was i 'butt hurt' about anything...

The poll is above not in the comments section...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%