• "Frankly, I know what's wrong but don't know how to fix it." - Bernie Ecclestone.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
  3. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Autosim analyser - PrestoGP past seasons

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Nicolai Nicholson, May 27, 2011.

1. Nicolai Nicholson

Nicolai Nicholson

Ratings:
    +4,836
    I'm currently working on the PrestoGP history, I'm planning on getting the season 4 results up and going, and also maybe some statistics (how many races, %DNF etc.)

For now all results (autosim analyser style) from season 2 - season 6 are availeble. That is a lot of races, so instead of posting around 100 links, I'll tell you how to find them. The general link is:

www.prestogp.com/autosim/s2d1r01/

All you have to do is to edit this link and fill in desired season, division and race number :)

2. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,188
    GREAT:good:

3. Peter Marshall

Peter Marshall

Ratings:
    +1,386
    Excellent! Appreciate your time and effort Nico...

4. Gaetano Zizzo

Gaetano Zizzo

Ratings:
    +38
    wow nico nice time in turky with lola
    not many peaple can go under 1 39!! grats
    andf i see what with 1 38 1 lisa blond plus fats than me very congratulation this guy !!! my personal old pb with lola only 1 38 3 xx in 4 years never i see ather guy go under my pb !!!^^

5. Nicolai Nicholson

Nicolai Nicholson

Ratings:
    +4,836
    Lisa Blond is Ventis Didrihson, you might have seen him around, he is one of the very best I think :)