Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

wow, hard car to drive (i know that anwyays) but this car and that track is hard, great fun but hard.

Quali went "ok" , i decided to use a Default setup for the race, oh boy that was a big mistake, the car wouldn't turn in, i had no confidence, then the braking just went bad to worse and i went off on T3, i shrouldered around which took me 3 minutes LOL, i came out hoping for the best but my suspension was so bad my steering wheel was pointing right to the left yet my car was going straight (really bad)

Next race will be on Thursdays Night with the V8's at Interlagos.... go get some practice, we're have a very decent and interesting race next week, hopefully better then this tonight.

Hmmm, these cars are really hard to drive. At SRE we drive them with anti-lock-brakes on low, which makes it a lot easier. I wasn't slow but I made a couple of mistakes where I just locked up.
I wouldn't recommend these cars for a league without driving aids yet because most of the field, including myself, aren't ready for it. Every race I participated in here had less than 50% finishers.

These cars are REALLY hard to drive. Easy to lock brakes and spin under power.

Apologies for turning up really late, thought the event started at 8pm GMT instead of 7pm GMT. As a result, missed qualifying, but had a fun race. Got into a groove with these cars, provided I was careful with both pedals! Was catching Reto quite quickly, wondered why....turned out I had miscalculated how much fuel I needed for the race, and ran out with 5 mins to go! Bugger!

A league with these cars would be great, but they would be VERY challenging for newcomers, and veterans alike! I have no issues with some driver aids being allowed for a league.

Bad racing from me. I just cannot get into a flow on this circuit. Every lap a different breaking point/steer in point. Oversteer/understeer.... grrrrrr.... did 25 laps and was able to have 2 timed laps... Very dissapointing.... :(

Reto was going round and round and round like a rocket..... unbelievable....
Congrats M8! Great driving and control over this beast! :)

I have to admit that I practice a lot those Formula Classics. the reason is quiet simple: when I go SimRacing, I drive the F1C.
for me it is the best SimMod that I have ever driven in SimRacing and all other cars are by far less challenging!
and it seems that all over other forums they love the Formula Classic ... but where are all those F1C fans ...?!?
anyway was a good race and those F1C-beasts manage to get me into this loved "sphere of full concentration" and only after crossing the finish line, I realized that I was the only one left on the track.
as I posted at the beginning of this thread, I think it would be a good idea (like the SRE settings) to allow low ABS. even with a brake duct of 1 and pressure set to 82%, the wheels lock up to easily and my tires suffered a lot. plus it doesn't feel "real" because one of the main power of a F1 car are their brakes (even in 88).
thanks to all for the fun fun-race ... I hope we'll manage to keep this evenings alive despite the low participation, but this game deserves it!!!

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB​
Car: Stock Car (V8)​
Track: Interlagos (Standard)​
19:00 GMT: Practice​
19:30 GMT: Qualification​
19:50 GMT: Warm-up​
20:00 GMT: Race 1 (25 minutes)​
Server and teamspeak password: click here
We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way and it will improve your driving skills.​
Log-in to our TS3 server here
Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.​
  1. Scott Webber
  2. Christopher Hall-Nelson
  3. Matt Venn
  4. Driver
  5. Ken Hunter
  6. Ray Lilley
  7. Dave Begley
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver
  31. Driver
  32. Driver
  33. Driver
  34. Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 6 33.3%
Back