Apps AutoCup - offline automated championships (BETA)

Hey all, I am working on AutoCup - an app for running offline automated championships in Assetto Corsa. The development is still in progress and the app might still be buggy so you can consider this to be a BETA. Nevertheless I'd love to have some people to give it a try!

AutoCup runs as a separate launcher for Assetto Corsa and is distributed as an EXE file. It is available on itch.io but the best way to install it and keep it updated is using the itch.io desktop app: https://itch.io/app

A couple of tips:
  • AI difficulty level is based on your player rank (S/A/B/C/D). You rank up or down by finishing a season in top or bottom 3 in the final standings.
  • When just starting out, I would suggest to run a couple quick single event seasons to get your rank adjusted to your skill level.
  • A fun combo you can try: One Make Mazda MX5 Cup, Sprint tracks and 30km race distance.
Currently the app supports only One Make racing and only vanilla+DLC Assetto Corsa tracks, but there are plans to bring more car categories (e.g. GT3), mod support and other features.

Screenshots:

1702157943282.png

1702157951003.png

1702157957527.png

1702157963836.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back