Auto24ring, Estonia

Tracks Auto24ring, Estonia v2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
mcarno submitted a new resource:

Auto24ring, Estonia - Auto24ring circuit in Estonia, created with LIDAR data

Here’s my second track for AC, this time it’s Auto24ring in Estonia.

And a hotlap video:

Track description:
auto24ring is the only road racing circuit exclusively used for car and motorcycle racing in Estonia and is the only racing circuit in the Baltics that has FIA Grade 4 license.

auto24ring has a meandering layout through the curves and straights in total track length of 3.2 kilometres, providing an...

Read more about this resource...

Nice track; looks good, fun to drive.
Really smooth asphalt in Estonia :D
My first time I exited the pits, I thought I took a wrong turn...very unusual exit road.

One thing though, I get heavy flickering of the billboards everywhere. Could be my settings but I have never had this on other tracks, not as 'bad' that is...

My first time I exited the pits, I thought I took a wrong turn...very unusual exit road....
Yes, it's the reality there I'm afraid.
One thing though, I get heavy flickering of the billboards everywhere. Could be my settings but I have never had this on other tracks, not as 'bad' that is....
Not your system's fault, but rather my modelling. I created those billboards as very thin box objects (sweeping box profile along spline), unfortunately game engine get's confused about it and can't decide which face of the object to display, and causes flickering. I'm going to fix that issue in future update.

From my own testing, I found that "Time attack" mode won't indeed load (and I currently don't know why - any suggestions would be greatly appreciated), but other modes are working for me.

From my own testing, I found that "Time attack" mode won't indeed load (and I currently don't know why - any suggestions would be greatly appreciated), but other modes are working for me.
Yes, just found that out too (I use Content Manager). I get a warning window, saying:

Game crashed
Time Attack mode is not supported by selected track

Can't help you for a solution though....and I have to add that I have a lot of mod tracks that don't support Time attack...

Last edited:
Bonjour
Pour moi, la piste ne charge pas?
Avez-vous une solution?
Ravie de la voir dans Assetto Corsa, pour ma part je crée cette piste pour rfactor, mais je ne l'ai jamais partagée.
Merci à toi

I'm sorry that the track mod doesn't work for some. I'm just a mere modeller/visualizer, not a deep knowledge tech support, so I can only offer some general advices, which maybe help somebody:
  • (maybe too obvious, but just in case) Track folder goes here: \Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks
  • When extracting .rar archive, use WinRar or 7zip
  • Don’t try this track at “Time Attack” mode, it doesn’t work (I don’t know the solution currently)
  • Both the track name folder and the track name .kn5 file must have same starting letter, either capital or small (currently both are capital in rar archive, but maybe someone renamed the folder after extracting)

I'm sorry that the track mod doesn't work for some. I'm just a mere modeller/visualizer, not a deep knowledge tech support, so I can only offer some general advices, which maybe help somebody:
  • (maybe too obvious, but just in case) Track folder goes here: \Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks
  • When extracting .rar archive, use WinRar or 7zip
  • Don’t try this track at “Time Attack” mode, it doesn’t work (I don’t know the solution currently)
  • Both the track name folder and the track name .kn5 file must have same starting letter, either capital or small (currently both are capital in rar archive, but maybe someone renamed the folder after extracting)
Say, Practice mode is work?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea