Auroras/Northern Lights for Pure.

Misc Auroras/Northern Lights for Pure. 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is there a way to automatically turn these on/off depending on the latitude position?

This looks really cool, but doesn't make too much sense to see Auroras on tracks near the equator for example.

Is there a way to automatically turn these on/off depending on the latitude position?

This looks really cool, but doesn't make too much sense to see Auroras on tracks near the equator for example.
The thing is, that I specifically removed the latitude checker because it was just severely uncommon, 9/10 tracks I tried didn't work and I found only 1 that did, so I reworked it into a button, therefore if you want it on, its on, and if you want it off, its off, what I suggest doing is turning them off and then hitting Save on the pure config, and whenever you go to a track that you want it on, turn it on.

This mod is beautiful, but aurora's are not this fast in real-time videos; a way to slow them would be greatly appreciated - even if you could just tell us what to adjust (if we can) in the "render_Aurora.lua" file, that would be a great help.

- This is a video you may want to reference if you do decide to update the preset speed. Thanks for your work!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.