Sell Audio Gear

Mr Latte

Premium
Hey guys, I have some hardware components available that were purchased for my own testing and evaluation. These are all in good condition and full working order. I may not have the original packaging for all but each item will be carefully packaged and sent with tracking.

I will ship to UK / Ireland for the quoted price.

3 Items for sale:

These are:

ART Split Mix4
(2x Available) £35 Each

Err Wots This For?
I tested these units to enable volume control for my tactile output for each channel. They work great but I have since upgraded to a much more expensive hardware option.

The unit is small and can easily be placed in reach of your sitting position. This means you do not have to get up or reach over to amps to adjust volumes. This also makes it very simple to feel only one channel when configuring or testing effects with your preferred source be it Simvibe or others. You can easily adjust the output level for each channel independently to get a balance you like for the left/right and front/rear tactile. Or if using upto 4 tactile individually perhaps via Simvibe Extensions Mode control the output level instantly with a turn of the knob.

I tested and used 2 units for the purpose of covering all 8 channels of Simvibe.
However another brilliant way to use them is for mixing. With the 2 units, I was able to mix (Audio Tactile) felt effects in together with (Telemetry Tactile) effects.

In simple explanation, this means that 4 channel (Audio Tactile) could be mixed at the desired volume in with my Simvibe effects or (Sim Shaker Wheels Telemetry Tactile) and to user preference.

Improved Tactile Immersion & Control
It is a very good way of expanding your tactile immersion and having simple controls at hand. The newly released Assetto Corsa Competizioni is one example as this has some seriously good feeling effects from the "Games Audio" and with these hardware units it lets you feel them with your preferred tactile software effects.

Possible Options:
  • Simvibe / SSW Only
  • Autio Tactile Only
  • Both Together @ User Preferred Volumes

Quality Build
The design of the unit is well made from metal and the units can stack on-top of each other for a neat and tidy installation. I really enjoyed using these and having control of the tactile at my fingertips or even in VR took away all the hassle of ALT/TAB and altering soundcard outputs or having to get up and adjust volumes on amplifiers.

Another good thing is that, these units require no power supply, so you simply just connect cables for each channel into them and then another set out to your amp. Help can be given if someone buying needs it.

Info Here
Product Webpage

Asus U5 Soundcard (USB 5.1) £45
A very popular model of soundcard from a quality brand with nice software interface.
Excellent soundcard to use as your computers primary audio for speakers or headphones.

Product Webpage

If someone reading is getting into tactile or wanting all 3 items with one shipping address, then I will offer a lower price.

Thanks for looking, if interested feel free to ask questions.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 130 85.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 46 30.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 52 34.2%