Audi R8 LMS 2016 Sound Mod

Sounds Audi R8 LMS 2016 Sound Mod 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
What is that sound that I'm hearing with every gear shift? It sounds like a mix between a game-show buzzer when you run out of time and some kind of horn I expect to hear at the docks. :D Does the real car actually make that noise with every single gear change? What is it that's making the noise?

What is that sound that I'm hearing with every gear shift? It sounds like a mix between a game-show buzzer when you run out of time and some kind of horn I expect to hear at the docks. :D Does the real car actually make that noise with every single gear change? What is it that's making the noise?
to be precise, its a pump filling the pneumatic reservoir on downshifts. In the real car it only does that every other shift (when the pressure runs low)

As others have kindly pointed out, its the compressor which fills the pneumatic reservoir which is used for shifting the gears. When the pressure runs low the compressor fills it back up again. Usually happens every two or three shifts in the real car but I released this as v0.4. So more randomness in this regard and some improvements to the brake squeal and volume adjustments are in order!

Right on, gentlemen! :thumbsup: Many thanks to all who educated me. :) After making that post last night I took out the URD Ford GT LMS 2018 for a 1st drive. Wouldn't ya know, that car has something that must be fairly similar because it does a very similar noise when down shifting. :D

Right on, gentlemen! :thumbsup: Many thanks to all who educated me. :) After making that post last night I took out the URD Ford GT LMS 2018 for a 1st drive. Wouldn't ya know, that car has something that must be fairly similar because it does a very similar noise when down shifting. :D
well, every car that has pneumatic paddles like the GTs or even LMPs, does make that noise since they have a compressor for those paddles. even F1, I think. but, some of them are placed anywhere else where you don't hear them. in the GT cars, it is close to the cockpit. very close. that's why you can hear it on many GT cars like the GT3 and GTEs :)

very impressive:D your soundmods are for me the best in AC. great work. can you send me a PM, ACFAN? i want to ask you something, but i cant write a PM to you. I would be glad if you can write me. regards DaWallace

very impressive:D your soundmods are for me the best in AC. great work. can you send me a PM, ACFAN? i want to ask you something, but i cant write a PM to you. I would be glad if you can write me. regards DaWallace

Pm sent...

Thanks for the feedback Glad you like the sounds

Hello, I've previously installed many mods from you and i loved them but the Audi R8LMS 2016 mod isnt working for some reason. I replaced the sfx bak file from your mod withe original one but when i go ingame i hear nothing. Theres no internal or external sound, need help :(

Hello, I've previously installed many mods from you and i loved them but the Audi R8LMS 2016 mod isnt working for some reason. I replaced the sfx bak file from your mod withe original one but when i go ingame i hear nothing. Theres no internal or external sound, need help :(
Hi, you’ll have to put the guids file in to the sfx folder too. The bank can’t work by itself for modded sounds

excelente trabajo por lo que vi en el video. pero no me funciona, el auto estaba en silencio y no hice una copia de seguridad del sonido original, ¿cómo lo soluciono? Gracias

excelente trabajo por lo que vi en el video. pero no me funciona, el auto estaba en silencio y no hice una copia de seguridad del sonido original, ¿cómo lo soluciono? Gracias
Hi. Make sure you put both files in the folder including the guids

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Forum trophies