Audi IMSA 90 GTO Rothmans

Skins Audi IMSA 90 GTO Rothmans 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ltcars submitted a new resource:

Audi IMSA 90 GTO Rothmans - Fantasy Skin based on Audi S4 IMSA

So I wanted to create a livery for the Audi 90 GTO and found pictures of this Rothmans livery, which is, as I noticed too late, a fantasy skin based on an Audi S4.
Thank you too @Mahad and the original creator of the fantasy skin for Project Cars for letting me use their logos.View attachment 374430View attachment 374431View attachment 374432
The original:

Read more about this resource...

Nice job on the skin. This is not a fantasy skin though, this car and skin existed in Modified saloons in South Africa in 1993 and 1994. No. 1 was driven by Terry Moss, No. 2 by Chris Aberdein, who is the father of Jonathan Aberdein who raced in the DTM in 2019.

Nice job on the skin. This is not a fantasy skin though, this car and skin existed in Modified saloons in South Africa in 1993 and 1994. No. 1 was driven by Terry Moss, No. 2 by Chris Aberdein, who is the father of Jonathan Aberdein who raced in the DTM in 2019.
Yes, I'm sorry for putting it wrong, I know that the original skin is not a fantasy one, but the adaptation for the Audi 90 is

Interestingly, there are quite a few Audi S4 GTO liveries that use the same general paintjob as the original car did but with different sponsors.

The second chassis, which ran with the starting number A2 in IMSA was sold to Finn Pertti Kuismanen in the mid-90s, resulting in being used in local European championships in different configurations and with a number of paint schemes
VXLaQ9idTHaYmRtH7zJgpg

PAK_audi.jpg

2RjvdcAFFMWdGBbOoQ5mb4NjwWD1x8VBswYQ2yck1BVB2Nvl9e60ZUEfNiOvS35nyCarAddtA9EadnrzMQDgsZMBLTF5qZ5tVk0mPqCFsej_ybfZ_L1Ke5w

(link, link)

This is a very close replica of the two original chassis (link to an article about the car).
S4-GTO-37-1920x1280.jpg

I love race car research like this :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 31 19.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 28 17.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.8%