1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ATTENTION: Vote for season 10 car!

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Nicolai Nicholson, Jan 26, 2013.

1. please vote according to Reik's idea and send it to rd at prestogp com as soon as possible :thumbsup:

If you rather want to vote publicly you can vote in this thread as well :)

2. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

ive already sent my email vote but i'll put it here publically incase anyone feels awkward about being first to do so......

MMG - 3
    FRR - 3
    F3000 - 1

• Like Like x 2
  3. Im the same as david :thumbsup:

MMG - 3
    FRR - 3
    F3000 - 1

• Like Like x 2
  4. My vote (I have not seen any other votes except David' aboves, so that I vote on same terms as everybody else :)

MMG - 2
    FRR - 2
    F3000 - 3

(as someone will be unhappy whatever car is chosen, and to avoid "chosing what friend to support", my vote is 100% selfish in terms of how I like the cars/challenge/prospect) I'll be just as positive whatever is elected and do my best :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

I really like the MMG F1 car. It has given me so much pleasure, both during training and racing for many years by now. I refuse to dislike it by voting. It is a very interesting car for league competitions. The only flaw I see is that our far away drivers are exposed to Internet lag. If we don't choose to continue driving the car, I would like to thank the creators of the brilliant simulation for all the lovely races I have had the pleasure to do in this car.

MMG - 2
    FRR - 2
    F3000 - 3

I have sent another mail vote to race director but I change my vote here. The car choice can never be more important then the people you love to compete against. I may be slow but I can still appreciate those who have mastered the craft and style of PrestoGP. Without you guys it's no fun to go on racing.

• Like Like x 4
  6. MMG - 1
    FRR - 2
    F3000 - 3

...it's a waltz!;)

• Like Like x 5
  7. MMG - 1
    FRR - 3
    F3000 - 2

• Like Like x 3
  8. MMG - 2
    FRR - 3
    F3000 - 2

I can’t give MMG a dislike nor a favorite , it is the technical part that i have problem with as i explained in my previous post and not the mod itself . big respect to the mod creator.

• Like Like x 3
  9. MMG - 2
    FRR - 3
    F3000 - 3

• Like Like x 4
  10. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

My vote I sent to Nico:

MMG - 2
    FRR - 2
    F3000 - 2

As I said, I'm fine with any of these cars, because with each car the challenge will become great - that's for sure. ;)

• Like Like x 4
  11. oh, I'd also like to get involved

MMG - 1
    FRR - 1
    F3000 - 3

maybe it helps ?
    back with you to be there with the F3000.:)

• Like Like x 4
  12. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

MMG - 2
    FRR - 3
    F3000 - 3

all cars is good but MMG is an extra work for my old CPU:)

• Like Like x 4
  13. MMG - 3
    FRR - 3
    F3000 - 3

Any will do, I just need to know so practice can begin.

• Like Like x 5
  14. Received votes:
    David
    Chirlie
    Nicolai
    Valter
    Peter
    Bob Luneski
    Anthony
    Vincenzo
    Reik
    Bob Laube
    Valerio
    Sean
    Jim
    Kurt
    Marko
    Bob Miley
    Eliezer
    Tim
    Dino
    Nicolas
    Henrik

That is 18 votes. We are missing Tim, Dino and Nicolas. Also Kennett and Henrik if they intend to join the full season. I have not added up the votes so far. Do we wish to set a deadline on this, or should we rather try to contact those missing and see where we are later tonight (euro-time)?

• Like Like x 3
  15. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

between this guys I have only Eliezer on Steam friends. I try to contact him sure within this evening.

PS. mmmmm we lost Steeve Fournier?

• Like Like x 3
  16. :)
    MMG - 2
    FRR - 2
    F3000 - 2

• Like Like x 4
  17. Valerio, unless presto is moving the event time 30 minutes later (7h30 British), i have no chance to participate. Even if its move at that time, i will be very tight on time as i finish work at 8h30 british. Any cars will do for me, and i for sure wont be able to do a full season, but if you all agree, i will join races i can.

Steeve

• Like Like x 4
  18. I have e-mailed Tim and Nicolas :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

MMG - 3
    FRR - 3
    F3000 - 1

• Like Like x 2
  20. Tim McIver

Tim McIver
    PrestoGP Veteran Premium Member

Hi all,

MMG - 3
    FRR - 1
    F3000 - 2

I'll race whatever car we use though sadly I'm going to miss a few races this season.

• Like Like x 2