ATS Dashboard

ATS Dashboard 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rogeriosds2012 submitted a new resource:

ATS Dashboard - Dashboard

Hello everyone,
Based on my panel developed for ETS2, I decided to adapt it for ATS.
Remembering that for the data to be presented correctly it is necessary that the SimHub is configured for American units in the settings menu as well as the installation of the plug-in: TruckSimulatorPlugin for SimHub 2.0.3 that is available in the RD.

View attachment 659682View attachment 659683View attachment 659684View attachment 659685

Hope you like it...

Big hug to all

Read more about this resource...

I was wondering about the "SLOW DOWN" warning on the dash. I get this text regardless of whether I'm going slow or fast. HGw can I fix this?
hello my friend, you have to install the plug-in that is described and restart your pc if it doesn't work at first.
follow the link below.
*** During the installation, Windows may block the installation, but you can install it safely, as it is not a virus.
** Fully close simhub before installing. install and reopen simhub by activating the plugin.

Why would the dash constantly be red and say slow down?

Edit - I should read first. You have done a great job with I had the talent to do the same

Last edited:
Rogeriosds2012 updated ATS Dashboard with a new update entry:

Automation

Hello everyone,
I recently made some structural and layout changes to the Dashboard and ended up implementing the possibility of using the Dashboard for both ATS and ETS2 automatically. This version is being sent under a different name, precisely to differentiate the previous versions if you want to keep them.
All modifications and tests (which were not few) were tested and designed by our friend @VIXEHON, who had a direct influence on carrying them out whenever...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back