1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Assetto Corsa: Technology Preview Released

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Bram, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Technology Preview Released

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  2. Please tell me this is not another hoax... Can I proceed with having a heart attack?

3. It's real mate :)

4. Bram

Bram

Seems link 1 is already overloaded. Use mirror 2 for torrent or 3 and 4 to download from the new Mega site of Kim Dotcom :)

5. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! CALL.... THE... AMBU...... x_x

• Like Like x 1
  6. Christopher Vrettos

Christopher Vrettos
    Premium Member

Downloading now, and will buy nKpro before the end of the evening! :D

7. Marcel Hulsbergen

Marcel Hulsbergen
    #111 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Premium Member

Please Bram test it for me, I am sick again, same issue with my leg but worse so I cannot go downstairs. I really need to know how it is.

8. Kacper Kolodziejczyk

Kacper Kolodziejczyk
    Keep calm and race on! Staff

OMG , just finished playing netKar and came here and YES! Let's see how it lives up to our expectations! :)

9. Tobbe Bergman

Tobbe Bergman
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Downloading right now !

10. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Marcel Hulsbergen: Get well mate!

• Like Like x 1
  11. I thought it won't even run on my ancient 8800GT but I'm actually getting 37fps on low settings so very positive surprise here.

12. So did I get it right, if I don't buy nkpro I don't get access to tech preview ever? Or is there going to be demo at later time? I haven't followed AC threads that much so have to ask.

13. Goodbye Sun, see you next Monday.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kacper Kolodziejczyk

Kacper Kolodziejczyk
    Keep calm and race on! Staff

Wow, the feeling when braking hard after the long straight, and go into the bumps, something I have never experienced before, the car feels just perfect, this is exactly what I expected and I'm definitely not disappointed with what I've seen/felt so far! :)

15. Bram

Bram

Yep thats correct. NKP gives you access to the Tech Preview. A demo, free for all, will be released later (no release date announced).

• Like Like x 1
  16. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

I think this is a Technical Preview, not the demo, so you can expect a demo with more features later, and open to everybody.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ah ok, that's good then. Thanks guys.

18. I noticed on the Assetto Corsa forums that to play the game with a gamepad/keyboard you don't need a licence key, that is only needed to play it with a steering wheel.

• Like Like x 1
  19. shame my crashes :( lol was looking forward to this :)

20. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

After getting the deg of rot right on my DFGT I can safely say "Frigging awesome" and to see 60fps on my humble rig leaves me with a smile on my face and a positive feeling towards the final sim :)

• Like Like x 1