1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Assetto Corsa Steam cd key

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Michael Andal, Aug 4, 2014.

1. I was wondering if our Assetto Corsa early access has a cd key somewhere and if so, how to find it so i could back it up. I'm thinking of upgrading my OS and will wipe everything out before reinstalling everything. I know I can just simply install Steam and get my library back but I was wondering if there's a unique cd key somewhere for Assetto Corsa. Thanks

2. As far as I know Steam keeps all keys, once you reinstall it all you need to do is download the game and it should all work fine.
    Don't quote me though....:cool:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Pretty sure Chris has it right. Steam keeps track of what's been purchased in your account and will let you download and reinstall.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. okidoki that's what i'm think now too after running a quick google search. thanks guys for your response.

5. eSEA One

eSEA One
    eSEA One Premium Member

All you need to do is remember your Steam log-in and you should be set, on any computer you install Steam on. As long as you sign with your profile all your games are available to download on that PC.
    Never give your log-in details to anyone as Steam will only allow one of you to be logged in at a time and to be fair to Steam there is only "one" of you anyways.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1