1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Assetto Corsa Server List

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Stefan Mizzi, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Hi guys,

I have written a web server list app for Assetto Corsa which can be found at

More details on Assetto Corsa forum.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Jempy

Premium Member

Very good idea and service, Stefan ! :thumbsup:
    Thank you. ;)

I whispered some words on AC forum ... surely more than 1 beer granted if it is possible.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Hey. great job! Can I use it on my website?
  4. Yes, go ahead mate :)
  5. xXAiykoXx

Premium Member

hey! NICe one :) can I join from there? OR ist it only for searching
  6. Just searching :)
  7. Is it possible to make the url into a search string, like ac.proracing.club/?servername=BestServerInTheWorld so it would return that server every time I used that url? And same with track and cars? Also can you make it seach for playernames, so you can see where your friends are playing and perhaps make it possible to join the server directly? I assume the last part must be possible since there are mods/apps that will let you join servers from a webpage.
  8. If you read the official thread on AC forum you'll find out that the search you are looking for has been there for months.

As for player search, it is not realy feasible as it is very heavy to query.

As for your 3rd request, that would be awesome to do and I asked on AC forum but no one gave me an answer if it can be done. So if you see it somewhere on a web let me know so that I can investigate.

Unfortunately, in this game development environment you have to be very lucky to get information on stuff as nobody is eager to help you.

9. Thanks for the reply Stefan. You might wanna ask the developers of www.simracingsystem.com as they use some trick to let you join a server from their own webpage. I will check out your other links.