Misc Assetto Corsa Reshade F1 Broadcast reality suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you release that? its looks bussin
Thank you, well I don't think I can without asking permission, actually it is not this good as I had to readapt the code and I am not a programmer, I just found the logic to hack the previous code. Actually If someone would help me to develop it while I could take care of creating the assets would be great. Also I would appreciate if someone could please forward me High resolution assets as many I had to take from actual races video and quality is lacking

Thank you, well I don't think I can without asking permission, actually it is not this good as I had to readapt the code and I am not a programmer, I just found the logic to hack the previous code. Actually If someone would help me to develop it while I could take care of creating the assets would be great. Also I would appreciate if someone could please forward me High resolution assets as many I had to take from actual races video and quality is lacking
i see. thats kind a large task to do. seems like another project to put full effort into. sadly i don't have modding experience and resources to get what you need. but i wish you good luck and i hope you find someone who can help you incase you wanna push that project further. good luck mate!

Hi There. Thank you for sharing this great work. I would love to use this but have a question on PC setup.

On many sites I read "don't use reshade, use CSP", but to be honest, I cannot achieve this type of effect with CSP, no matter what CSP setting and PP FIlter I use.

That leads me to the question of PC Specs to run Reshade on top of CSP vs just CSP alone from a performance perspective.

Do you know how much it takes away from FPS to add reshade? I know PC specs differ, but on your PC, do you see any noticeable FPS drops when you enable reshade vs not?

In addition, do you mind posting your PC specs for me to have some form of comparison before I install reshade?

I have hear reshade causes issues in AC with CSP so would like to get this level of information before I dive in.

Thank you

Thank you for your feedback. Well I mentioned in many occasions that this suite is not intended to be used in gameplay sessions, but for replay. The loss is important, on my configuration I loose about 20fps, but I run the game at max settings for both video and csp lowering the resolution down to 1440p so still I have 90fps average. I run the game on a i9900k @5.0ghz with an rtx 2080. I really recommend to disable the effects with the key "ins" of your keyboard during gameplay sessions if you experience a too high fps hit

Oh. Sorry about it. Open reshade menu to see what preset you are selecting with the key "delete" on your keyboard and use numpad -/+ to switch among the presets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 43 8.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.4%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.1%