1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Assetto Corsa: Previews Licensed Vallelunga

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Bram, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Previews Licensed Vallelunga

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  2. wow, that car and track looks truly stunning, think im in love :p whens our first date AC?

3. i wonder what type of easter egg they did on their office :D

4. This could be the best simulator with permission of LFS, in terms of force feedback, I hope

5. Have you seen the teaser for the LAMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!

As we know with Kunos, nothing is just pure coincidence (hint 1), I add that the Aventador ad itself is not pro-material (hint 2) and is written in english (hint 3) in an italian track, so it could mean only one thing: I believe we will have lambos in AC!!! Amazing PR work by Massurotto, if they get also this other difficult Licence diva....

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I think you are misinterpreting that image Duderino (which has btw not much to do with this topic) as it shows a real life original advert on the track that Kunos can use in game.

7. yes I know.... I just saw a F1 video, where you see the actual ad.... so long Official lambos in AC....

8. OMG... I really can not wait any more for this game :D

9. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

The team at Kunos just keep coming up with winners. AC is set to be the most awaited Sim-racing title in current gaming history and I don't think it will be rivaled for some time.
    Cant wait till it's released

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  10. It looks better on this screenshots than on EVO's pictures :D

Stunning work by KS.

11. Don't know how very, very, very long will we have to wait for the release but that day would be a great one, no doubt.

• Like Like x 2
  12. This year ;) Max 6 months 2 wait