• Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assetto Corsa: Previews Licensed Vallelunga

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Bram, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Previews Licensed Vallelunga

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  2. wow, that car and track looks truly stunning, think im in love :p whens our first date AC?

3. i wonder what type of easter egg they did on their office :D

4. This could be the best simulator with permission of LFS, in terms of force feedback, I hope

5. Have you seen the teaser for the LAMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!

As we know with Kunos, nothing is just pure coincidence (hint 1), I add that the Aventador ad itself is not pro-material (hint 2) and is written in english (hint 3) in an italian track, so it could mean only one thing: I believe we will have lambos in AC!!! Amazing PR work by Massurotto, if they get also this other difficult Licence diva....

6. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I think you are misinterpreting that image Duderino (which has btw not much to do with this topic) as it shows a real life original advert on the track that Kunos can use in game.

7. yes I know.... I just saw a F1 video, where you see the actual ad.... so long Official lambos in AC....

8. OMG... I really can not wait any more for this game :D

9. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Virtual Hoon! Premium Member

The team at Kunos just keep coming up with winners. AC is set to be the most awaited Sim-racing title in current gaming history and I don't think it will be rivaled for some time.
    Cant wait till it's released

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  10. It looks better on this screenshots than on EVO's pictures :D

Stunning work by KS.

11. Don't know how very, very, very long will we have to wait for the release but that day would be a great one, no doubt.

• Like Like x 2
  12. This year ;) Max 6 months 2 wait