• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Assetto Corsa Performance on Dual Core 2 Duo

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Karolis, May 19, 2017.

1. Karolis

Karolis

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey, I know my pc isin't good at all, but even with pc like that is it normal to get 30fps with 10cars in singleplayer?
    Specs:
    Intel Core 2 Duo
    GeForce GTX 750 2gb
    4gb Ram

2. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,413
    I'm shocked that it will even run that many cars, much less at double digit fps.

3. IgnacioK

IgnacioK

Ratings:
    +6
    With my pc (athlon 2 x3 460,550ti 1gb vram,4 gb ram) i run with up to 8 AI in a race ,sadly more AI can stress my cpu witch will lower my fps way to much .

I race with almost every option (in graphics) in min/low to get +60 frames per second (actually i cap the frames to 63 to avoid tearing)

Seriusly think that the minimun sys req are outdated .

• Like Like x 1
  4. tatadado

tatadado
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3
    I have an i7 duo 3.6 Ghz video ATI 2 gbyte And 8 gbyte ram. The graphics settimo are alla to low Profile, And The fps are from 60/80.

5. tatadado

tatadado
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3
    Setting are all to low.

6. Giovaneveterano

Giovaneveterano
    Premium

Ratings:
    +439
    Forget about races in 30fps.
    Headache on the go...

7. Zoltan76

Zoltan76
    Premium

Ratings:
    +18
    Laptop. i3, 4GB RAM, HD4000. Everything is on absolute minimum, 12-18 fps. A "dream"... or a nigthmare to be precise. Try to find the brakedistance, and the best turning pont. But I cannot afford a better PC.

8. Richard Crawford

Richard Crawford

Ratings:
    +8
    I run a three year old HP Laptop, AMD A10 processor with Radeon HD 8650G and Radeon HD 8670M Dual Graphics. 8GB RAM. I can run at 1280x720, 2x AA and everything on low, no Post Processing and get 30-40fs with 15 - 18 opponents.