• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Assetto Corsa Performance on Dual Core 2 Duo

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Karolis, May 19, 2017.

1. Karolis

Karolis

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey, I know my pc isin't good at all, but even with pc like that is it normal to get 30fps with 10cars in singleplayer?
    Specs:
    Intel Core 2 Duo
    GeForce GTX 750 2gb
    4gb Ram

2. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,437
    I'm shocked that it will even run that many cars, much less at double digit fps.

3. IgnacioK

IgnacioK

Ratings:
    +6
    With my pc (athlon 2 x3 460,550ti 1gb vram,4 gb ram) i run with up to 8 AI in a race ,sadly more AI can stress my cpu witch will lower my fps way to much .

I race with almost every option (in graphics) in min/low to get +60 frames per second (actually i cap the frames to 63 to avoid tearing)

Seriusly think that the minimun sys req are outdated .

• Like Like x 1
  4. tatadado

tatadado
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    I have an i7 duo 3.6 Ghz video ATI 2 gbyte And 8 gbyte ram. The graphics settimo are alla to low Profile, And The fps are from 60/80.

5. tatadado

tatadado
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    Setting are all to low.

6. Giovaneveterano

Giovaneveterano
    Premium

Ratings:
    +472
    Forget about races in 30fps.
    Headache on the go...

7. Zoltan76

Zoltan76
    Premium

Ratings:
    +18
    Laptop. i3, 4GB RAM, HD4000. Everything is on absolute minimum, 12-18 fps. A "dream"... or a nigthmare to be precise. Try to find the brakedistance, and the best turning pont. But I cannot afford a better PC.

8. Richard Crawford

Richard Crawford

Ratings:
    +8
    I run a three year old HP Laptop, AMD A10 processor with Radeon HD 8650G and Radeon HD 8670M Dual Graphics. 8GB RAM. I can run at 1280x720, 2x AA and everything on low, no Post Processing and get 30-40fs with 15 - 18 opponents.