1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Assetto Corsa - List of modded cars just deleted.

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by velofosse, Jul 7, 2016.

1. I have just deleted the following cars from my Assetto Corsa for the reasons stated.-
    Audio RS4 Avant - Will not load
    Mercedes Gullwing - No Acceleration
    Chevrolet Monza 500 - No cockpit (interior) engine sound
    Lexus LFA Track - No cockpit (interior) engine sound
    Lexus IS-F - No cockpit (interior) engine sound
    Lexus SC430 GT 500 - No cockpit (interior) engine sound
    Lexus LFA GT1 - No cockpit (interior) engine sound
    Lexus SC400 IJ2 Drift - No cockpit (interior) engine sound
    Lexus SC400 IUZJE- Apalling mod, No acceleration and sounds like a tractor.
    I am glad I did not donate any money for these mods. It would be helpful however if anyone has a fix for the sound issues perhaps could tell me where I could source them ( accept the tractor sounding Lexus). Most of the Lexus cars have good physics and exterior it is a pity that the F-Mod update from Kunos screws up these cars.

2. LilSki

LilSki
    Premium Member

I believe they are all rushed ripped mods. No surprise they don't work right.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Never heard of any of them. You get them from Facebook? Assume they're ripped from other games by teenagers with zero modeling or physics knowledge.

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. Just re downloaded the Lexus lfa gt1 from Assetto Garage. It now works fine. Yes I guess they are ripped mods. It would be good to get the originals, most I got from Modbase.

5. LilSki

LilSki
    Premium Member

Nothing from that site is going to be worth your time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Best thing you can do is just download mods from this site (RD)... if they aren't here then most likely it's a ripped mod.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks Premium Member

There's your problem. If you want mods that are (probably) not ripped and (generally) working correctly download them from RD and not these other random sites. If they aren't posted here, they probably aren't worth having. :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Thanks for the advice.

• Like Like x 1