News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

hi all !
sorry for my bad english...
i don't read all the 30 pages , because i don't understand everything in english...
maybe you have already speak about it , pit stop and pit crew , will there be pit stop and pit crew in A.C. ? like in GTR2 ?

it will be great !
thank you all and thank you kunos team for this supermegagreatgame ! i think A.C. will be the top of sim , i follow it since a long time and i'm sure it will be great !

two day ago i have buy netkarpro for support kunos ...
i try many many game since GTR , and never a game let me have so much fun than NKP.
it is the real simracing ! (for a game who have 6 year old !) .:thumbsup:
some game have "simulation" just the name...:speechless:
i hope A.C. will be in the line of NKP (and GTR2), with it's great physics and it's great great FFB !
thanks you kunos , do your best ! :)

sorry for my poor english

I will be buying FVA very soon just to help support AC. I'm sure the 958 is big fun and right now I'm having a better time hotlapping the Vintage Replica by myself than anything iRacing has to offer....Really wish there was a way to take back the thousand dollars or so I've spent there and give it to Kunos. I just discovered Netkar Pro a couple months ago but better late than never. Too bad Kunos has no interest in Nascar but my friends and I will just have to learn how to road race.....Hope to see ya'll on track soon!!!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 463 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 305 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 179 27.1%
Back