Argentinian tracks collection (H22) new AI

Tracks Argentinian tracks collection (H22) new AI 4.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rainmaker_87 submitted a new resource:

Argentinian tracks collection (H22) new AI - 19 new AIs special made for Turismo Carretera 2023 by APVS

This is a collection of new AI side lines and fast lanes for the Argentinian tracks made by H22 or Mauro David Gonzalez. The patch was mainly made to have a better behavior for the Turismo Carretera 2023 cars (Gran Turismo Sudamericano Gen 2) by APVS.

These cars have a bad AI behavior. It was patched by the authors but they still running off the track lines. So it was difficult to make a working AI for the Turismo Carretera tracks. They still run a little on the curbs and grass, touching...

Read more about this resource...

I didn't feel any improvement on several of the tracks. (Buenos Aires, La Plata, Cabalen) The AI continues to behave erratically, silly. Almost like with the default AI line, didn't felt any difference at all.
I tried it with various mods like TopCar, Formula 3 Metropolitana and some Kunos cars, not with the GTS.
Are you sure you packed the right AI´s?
Thanks

I didn't feel any improvement on several of the tracks. (Buenos Aires, La Plata, Cabalen) The AI continues to behave erratically, silly. Almost like with the default AI line, didn't felt any difference at all.
I tried it with various mods like TopCar, Formula 3 Metropolitana and some Kunos cars, not with the GTS.
Are you sure you packed the right AI´s?
Thanks
Please test the new version. It's now for all mods usable.

Please test the new version. It's now for all mods usable.
Sorry to say, but it is still the same for me.
Just tested APVS´s GTS Gen2 and Gen2 Pista Junior, APVS´s TopCar and even ks_abarth500_assetto_corse @ cabalen_h22_var1 and comodoro_var1_h22. They are still doing what they want to do.

For example, on comodoro_var1_h22 turn 1, they brake a lot even when they have to accelerate and this continue over turn 2 (Also i noticed they don´t even use the whole track they try to be at the inner part every time). . Also in turn 3; they continue braking mid turn. Not trailbraking. They brake hard almost til turn exit.

On cabalen_h22_var1 , they never shift down in turn 1 and so, their exit is very poor; and the worst is the turn 2, where they smash the brakes. Depending on the car, its a small brake input or even just lift a little bit.
Unfortunattley, all this issues make them slower than me for, in the best case, 1.5s; and man, im not event the fastest guy.

Thanks and i´ll be happy to test anything you need or if you need more input.
Just let me know.

Checked it I had no anomalies, the driving was absolute normal with TC 2023. Do you use some special CSP settings like New Ai behavior?
Forgot to say . I tested with and without "New AI behavior" , with and without "Use Extended Physics") (i don´t know if it is related with the AI at all, but I tested it anyway) and always under Ideal Conditions

Works for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_dj_gts_d_gen2_bsas_h22_2023_7-9-123-21-18-36.jpg
    Screenshot_dj_gts_d_gen2_bsas_h22_2023_7-9-123-21-18-36.jpg
    529.5 KB · Views: 36
I ll check that too. I might have changed some settings. Thank you once again

Edit: Thank you. It looks like it was the New AI behaviour setting triggering it. Just turned it off. Hope Ilja can fix this

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 109 69.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 26.1%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 19.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 21.0%