ARCA Sim Racing

• Kevin Huff

did I see something about Teamspeak for this event? will anyone be on anywhere?

• Ben Anderson

I would also like to run this race!! I hope its not too late!!! Ben Anderson

It seems that not everybody shows up that signed up, so if you want to join just create a profile with your real name and hop in now you still can :)

31 petrolheads on track at the moment! Fill it up!

Was great event, even if was too short for me.

At least I didn't touched anybody's back, anyway I was hit 3 times in my rear so I suppose I was not driving the correct lines probably, or I had just bad luck.

Anyway willing to enter any ARCA event, maybe not at 4:00 lol :D, but a league or something would be great.

Thnx to RD staff for bringing more than 30 drivers for this race.

Cya!.

Yes if we can filter out the bad ones and get the clean ones in the Racing Club :) Man this race should have been driven under Racing Club conditions. It would have been awesome with the gentleman driving standards!

Thanks for joining Richard!

• John Stanley

Does everyone who finished the race get an I Survived The Battlefield 100 t-shirt? :laugh2:

• karl_Pesenhofer

Thanks Bram for putting this on ... good time for me here in OZ lol 2pm was good ... pitty it turned out the way it did

I made 1 mistake all night gess who i taped ??? Big sorry Zippy We got back up to 7th and 8th till we got cort up in someone elses mess :)

Ill join the next one you boys hold (if my driveing was up to your standards)

Thanks again from OZ
Karl

Does everyone who finished the race get an I Survived The Battlefield 100 t-shirt? :laugh2:

There you go bud, wear it with pride :chuck:

29mav52.jpg

• Paul Brown

Too funny guys.. Lots of stupid mistakes and over driving the cars was the problem tonight. Everyone wanted to lead and there's only room for one leader at a time. I knew all I had to do was ride out the storm and keep my car clean and a top 5 would be easy. Finished 3rd. Patience is the key. Try to think your actually going to have to pay for and fix that car and it's easy to keep it clean.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 184 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 118 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 127 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 54 19.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 76 27.6%
Back