1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Apple iMadness

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Omer Said, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Isn't it really strange? Something like a ritual for many people it seems. They probably even don't care about whether there is any significant difference between 5 and 5S. Is this just to show people and boast like "Hey, i have the latest iPhone, you don't? Poor boy..." ?? I really wonder how could Apple achieved this attraction, and made some people it's worshippers.

I think attending a dancing ritual in an African tribe would even make more sense than camping for a new iPhone for days in the street. You at least do some exercise there. :D

I have no problems with people using iproducts, just these crazy campers and people hyper-over-exxagarating the value of them into extreme levels.

What do you think? Are some people turning into brainless consumer zombies? :confused:

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Mapu

Mapu
    Premium Member

it's called Apple iExploitation 2.0
    (while 2.0 stands for bidirectional ... developing world vs. industrial world)

:p

• Haha Haha x 2
  3. Mohamedou Ari

Mohamedou Ari
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

Apple has done a really good job hyping up iDevices.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. You pay half the cost for that little logo, without which most normal people wouldn't give their products a second glance compared to Samsung etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mapu

Mapu
    Premium Member

coming back to my prior message...

a iPod Nano 16 GB 7G costs ca. 149€
    a representative of Apple told me
    that roughly 90 percent of these 149€ wanders into the Apple Logo
    and 10 percent into the device itself

:p

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 1