Anyone plays football (soccer)?

A

Ariff Roose

• Ariff Roose

Hello there! :woop:

Anyone plays soccer here? If do, What position and who is your Idol?

Curious.. so yeah :D

EDIT:
I play a full back position, and sometimes a Central Midfielder. Still 2nd team but used in the squad rotation! My Idol is Roy Keane, I was a Manchester United fan until Ron, Roo, Anderson came..

Yeah I play football, I actually play for 2 teams

The first one isnt really serious, I play centre midfield.

The second one is proper serious and I play striker :)

• Ariff Roose

Ooo, mostly strikers you guys! I used to be captain for my Under 13 school team as a centerback then when I moved up... Totally different class... 2nd team fullback! :bang:

When i play with my mates, they always put me to Goalkeeping. And i always take backpasses into the Keep :D

That is to say i'm awful at football :D

Used to play for my local team till i couldnt be assed walking 5 miles there and back everyday. I used to play right back or right wing back depending If i played for the reserves or first team. My idol is Jamie Carragher :good:

Average-o-meter:

OMG!!----Good----Average----Alright-----bah------totally suck----****ing noob

* = Me.

Btw. this is pending patent!

I played all though School from the age of 11. Played mostly Centre Half or full back. Played Sunday League football from 21-28 but knackered one of my knees.

My claim to fame....is I got a trial with East Stirlingshire (google them:clap:) when I was 25.... was told I was not good enough :crazy: lol

I did play football and want to start again soon.

I was a left wing back and kinda good at it until asthma came to me... I had speed in the first few meters and a good stamina. I am short, but headings weren't that difficult imo. Timing is important. Physically I was kinda strong. Bad point were my left foot and the knees, they're weak.
Other bad points were my discipline and tackles weren't the best as well :p.

And my idol was paolo maldini. He's a hero and we don't have good left backs in the Netherlands.
22529phpHsUK5O.jpg

Couple of years ago

• Ariff Roose

Haha, I just played a tournament yesterday. And my school finished 3rd out of 13 schools!! had to play all matches of 1 hour. and We stayed at the tournament site for 12 HOURS!! Anyways, I thought I played well, tricking the wingers with my not-so-good-but-good-enough defense. :D i was a first team regular in the U15 team. So I didnt get subbed! :D

Niels Pedersen's Average-o-meter

|---------|----------|----------|----------|-----------|----------------|-------------------------------------*

* = Me

j/k :p

Niels Pedersen's Average-o-meter

|---------|----------|----------|--------*|-----------|----------------|

* = Me

All rounder (except goalkeeping :p), average goals 0.3 per match

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%