1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone plays football (soccer)?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ariff Roose, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Hello there! :woop:

Anyone plays soccer here? If do, What position and who is your Idol?

Curious.. so yeah :D

I play a full back position, and sometimes a Central Midfielder. Still 2nd team but used in the squad rotation! My Idol is Roy Keane, I was a Manchester United fan until Ron, Roo, Anderson came..
  2. When i did, i was a striker :) but NOT good, the only place, where i proably couldn't **** anything up. It was on the 2nd team.

No specific idol, but my favourite club is AaB. :D
  3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Yeah I play football, I actually play for 2 teams

The first one isnt really serious, I play centre midfield.

The second one is proper serious and I play striker :)
  4. Ooo, mostly strikers you guys! I used to be captain for my Under 13 school team as a centerback then when I moved up... Totally different class... 2nd team fullback! :bang:
  5. I was a third choice (second team sub :() Center Back. I was alright-ish, but I never hooked it all up...
  6. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

When i play with my mates, they always put me to Goalkeeping. And i always take backpasses into the Keep :D

That is to say i'm awful at football :D
  7. Central Defender. Nesta is my idol since his Lazio era. :)
  8. Used to play for my local team till i couldnt be assed walking 5 miles there and back everyday. I used to play right back or right wing back depending If i played for the reserves or first team. My idol is Jamie Carragher :good:
  9. We're all average!! Hehe:honk:
  10. Average-o-meter:

OMG!!----Good----Average----Alright-----bah------totally suck----****ing noob

* = Me.

Btw. this is pending patent!
  11. I guess Im bah..:devil:
  12. I played all though School from the age of 11. Played mostly Centre Half or full back. Played Sunday League football from 21-28 but knackered one of my knees.

My claim to fame....is I got a trial with East Stirlingshire (google them:clap:) when I was 25.... was told I was not good enough :crazy: lol
  13. I did play football and want to start again soon.

I was a left wing back and kinda good at it until asthma came to me... I had speed in the first few meters and a good stamina. I am short, but headings weren't that difficult imo. Timing is important. Physically I was kinda strong. Bad point were my left foot and the knees, they're weak.
    Other bad points were my discipline and tackles weren't the best as well :p.

And my idol was paolo maldini. He's a hero and we don't have good left backs in the Netherlands.

Couple of years ago
  14. Emanuelson is a good wing back. :D
  15. How old is he?:p
    Barely older than me I think. So he couldn't be my idol :p
  16. Haha, I just played a tournament yesterday. And my school finished 3rd out of 13 schools!! had to play all matches of 1 hour. and We stayed at the tournament site for 12 HOURS!! Anyways, I thought I played well, tricking the wingers with my not-so-good-but-good-enough defense. :D i was a first team regular in the U15 team. So I didnt get subbed! :D
  17. Niels Pedersen's Average-o-meter

* = Me

j/k :p

Niels Pedersen's Average-o-meter

* = Me

All rounder (except goalkeeping :p), average goals 0.3 per match