1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone from the U.S. here?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Steven Portman, Mar 9, 2011.

1. I race all the time and am only a amateur driver compared to you guys on here (ie; Auto transmission). I was wondering if anyone from the United States is a member and if you'd be interested in racing sometime at a North American time such as 18:00 or 19:00 hours. I would try to join one of the set up a races but I'm not sure I'd be able to race without at least Auto Transmission. Also, I notice all the GMT times are too early for me here in the States.

Again, just wondering if there are any other racers in my time zone on here (I'm in the eastern U.S.)

2. Tbbassman is from the states, not sure which region. Hope this helps!

3. Hey Steve, I'm from the US and I drive with an auto transmission and a few other driving assists.

4. 3GRacing

3GRacing
    Premium Member

Steve, Northeast US here...

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

@Steven, in the racing club you can setup your own events. If you tag it with US i am sure more countrymen will hop in for a race :)

6. Hey Steve as the ...."Devil"....... pointed out I am from the USA.....northeast...I would race if available....

7. That's good to know guys. I'll see if I can round up some others and I'll see about hosting a race soon.

8. I'm Pacific time. But because hardly anyone is racing on my schedule, I wait 'till weekends and race league play with Race World Series.com.

9. Sounds good John. I took a look at it (Race World Series.com) and I'll need to brush up on my driving without traction control on in order to compete. May look into it after I'm more proficient in that. Thanks for the tip.

10. Wasnt going to invite me and and im on other side of town Mrpopo/and what u trying to say about my driveing

11. Pacific NW.

12. Pennsylvania here!!...no driving assists.