Hi guys,

happy to join this awesome platform. The mods available here are really amazing and I truly appreciate all the content creators to work on the tracks, cars and other content!

As a passionate gamer and content creator I'd like to give something back to the community. Introducing my new gaming channel which covers (sim) Racing and retro gaming, I will feature a variety of racing games, old and new.

This here is one in a series of "music video" inspired videos. Enjoy a short ride on the Tokyo Expressway with a Volvo S40 BTCC.

Thank you for coming Welcome !!

Cool music video.. :)

Content Creators like yourself, have always had a special place in my heart... Looking forward to see things you've made.

Good Luck, with your work.
Happy to have you here, MahakGtr34 ! /Pp

Thank you for coming Welcome !!

Cool music video.. :)

Content Creators like yourself, have always had a special place in my heart... Looking forward to see things you've made.

Good Luck, with your work.
Happy to have you here, MahakGtr34 ! /Pp
Thank you very much for your kind words and encouragement Peppelino!

I am doing this in my free time but I will try my best to post regular content. Another one will come very soon! Take care.

I'm a member since 2012 but never participated in the forum :p

at that time i bought a Logitech G27, then i sold it and been out of sim racing for almost 10 years.

Just pre-ordered the new Fanatec GT DD PRO 8NM bundle + Load cell brake pedal kit to get back into sim racing after all those years..

Hope to have much fun and make new friends :)

I'm a member since 2012 but never participated in the forum :p

at that time i bought a Logitech G27, then i sold it and been out of sim racing for almost 10 years.

Just pre-ordered the new Fanatec GT DD PRO 8NM bundle + Load cell brake pedal kit to get back into sim racing after all those years..

Hope to have much fun and make new friends :)
Wow, a lurker for almost ten years, without saying something ?!
Ain't that a high score, maybe ?

I'm greatful that you finally made it.
If you need help with the good equipment you're soon haveing, don't be afraid to ask some questions to the expertice here.
You know that, already perhaps.
Please, continue to have fun,
on the site. :thumbsup:

Welcome!

I'm new to the forums myself, but after trying to run game-server races online and seeing... the troubling lack of skill... I felt it's time to join a legit community.

Please update on how the DD feels, I don't have one yet but I've heard the level of force and detail is incredible.

Hope you enjoy getting back into it! I know after the break I took, being able to "tune out" and just drive was welcomed therapy.

Welcome!

I'm new to the forums myself, but after trying to run game-server races online and seeing... the troubling lack of skill... I felt it's time to join a legit community

Hope you enjoy getting back into it! I
*.... all these un-skilled drivers...
Yes, give it a try here.
Good thinking. :)

** Thank you, for the kind words.

Wow, a lurker for almost ten years, without saying something ?!
Ain't that a high score, maybe ?

I'm greatful that you finally made it.
If you need help with the good equipment you're soon haveing, don't be afraid to ask some questions to the expertice here.
You know that, already perhaps.
Please, continue to have fun,
on the site. :thumbsup:
Thank you very much for your kindness in having me here.

Yes, I will probably need help configuring and adjusting the steering wheel settings.;)

Welcome!

I'm new to the forums myself, but after trying to run game-server races online and seeing... the troubling lack of skill... I felt it's time to join a legit community.

Please update on how the DD feels, I don't have one yet but I've heard the level of force and detail is incredible.

Hope you enjoy getting back into it! I know after the break I took, being able to "tune out" and just drive was welcomed therapy.
Thank you :)

When the bundle arrives and I've tested it, I'll post my first impressions here.

I know what you mean, sometimes it gets a little frustrating to find clean players, online games are full of toxic players.. unfortunately.

Why not put up a question
about it ?.. In the right section
of the Forum.
Just ask, nicely for info.
If someone have it.. ,
You start begging, for it... ;)
Clear ?! Good luck, Dean.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 25 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 15 5.4%
  • Yearly

Votes: 21 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 5 1.8%