F1 2015 Any news about F1 2015 Game?

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
HUD_F1_2015_gif.gif
HUD_F1_2015_gif

• Deleted member 161052

mistake on that McLaren screenshot, the car number shows 14 and it shows Button's helmet

are we expecting a trailer anytime soon, until i see it see run they can show me all the pretty pics they want but im not convinced

8 weeks away from release date approx.
community manager promised to do a live stream of the game before release, so that's probably 7 weeks away :thumbsup:Fill in the remaining weeks with, pro mode, career, online, multiplayer, damage model, tyre model & voice recognition. About a topic per week :rolleyes:

community manager promised to do a live stream of the game before release, so that's probably 7 weeks away :thumbsup:Fill in the remaining weeks with, pro mode, career, online, multiplayer, damage model, tyre model & voice recognition. About a topic per week :rolleyes:
no career mode i believe just the pro mode this year, i like the fact there isnt so long because no doubt we wont get any info like the info your after, normally a preview code goes out to people a month before so they can start the hype, we this feeling rather rushed (annouced to realise in 3 months) im not to sure the normal way of doing things will happen, part of me doesnt want to see any more screen shots or preview videos so day one when i start my first race im holy **** this is a thing of beauty

Just to be a little bit picky... the community manager did not promise a live stream, he promised to TRY to get a livestream... Im just in a very finicky mood today...:whistling:

no career mode i believe just the pro mode this year, i like the fact there isnt so long because no doubt we wont get any info like the info your after, normally a preview code goes out to people a month before so they can start the hype, we this feeling rather rushed (annouced to realise in 3 months) im not to sure the normal way of doing things will happen, part of me doesnt want to see any more screen shots or preview videos so day one when i start my first race im holy **** this is a thing of beauty

The list from what Craig posted yesterday suggest there is a career...

• Online practice sessions added
  • Multiple reports that gamepads are no longer faster than steering wheels
  • Much improved handling/physics/feedback, and Team VVV have even stated it leans toward a simulation more than an arcade racer
  • Online races are still limited to 16 human players (really? You couldn’t add 4 more cars?)
  • Full practice sessions are back in >career mode<
  • New manual starting procedure where it’s possible to jump start
  • >Pro mode< includes full practice sessions, no assists, cockpit view, and no HUD elements
  • Manor won’t be in the 2015 content at launch but will be added soon afterward as DLC
  • The damage model has been reworked and can now be set to super sensitive
  • Pit stops are still automatic
  • Bianchi will be in the 2014 content if Manor and his family approve
  • June 12th release date (moogleslam: possibly 9th or 16th in North America which traditionally has a Tuesday release?)
  • Updates throughout the year to match real world performance
  • PS4 will be 1080p and 60fps
  • Xbox ONE will be 900p and 60fps
  • Races are commentated by David Croft & Anthony Davidson (presumably, this can be turned off)
  • Improvements in AI including being faster through turn 1, and generally more competitive and unpredictable
  • Online “Hopper system” (possible bad translation), where you can search for a specific online race, and if there isn’t one, you can go do something else in the game, and be notified when there’s a match available
Would be strange to reference it as 2 different things :cautious:

• Deleted member 161052

If Bianchi's family and Manor don't approve to include Bianchi in the game, would the driver be Alexander Rossi instead?

The list from what Craig posted yesterday suggest there is a career...

• Online practice sessions added
  • Multiple reports that gamepads are no longer faster than steering wheels
  • Much improved handling/physics/feedback, and Team VVV have even stated it leans toward a simulation more than an arcade racer
  • Online races are still limited to 16 human players (really? You couldn’t add 4 more cars?)
  • Full practice sessions are back in >career mode<
  • New manual starting procedure where it’s possible to jump start
  • >Pro mode< includes full practice sessions, no assists, cockpit view, and no HUD elements
  • Manor won’t be in the 2015 content at launch but will be added soon afterward as DLC
  • The damage model has been reworked and can now be set to super sensitive
  • Pit stops are still automatic
  • Bianchi will be in the 2014 content if Manor and his family approve
  • June 12th release date (moogleslam: possibly 9th or 16th in North America which traditionally has a Tuesday release?)
  • Updates throughout the year to match real world performance
  • PS4 will be 1080p and 60fps
  • Xbox ONE will be 900p and 60fps
  • Races are commentated by David Croft & Anthony Davidson (presumably, this can be turned off)
  • Improvements in AI including being faster through turn 1, and generally more competitive and unpredictable
  • Online “Hopper system” (possible bad translation), where you can search for a specific online race, and if there isn’t one, you can go do something else in the game, and be notified when there’s a match available
Would be strange to reference it as 2 different things :cautious:

So far there have ben nothing official about career mode, but its confirmed that there is not possible to create a driver. So you wont be able to race as youreself, just real drivers. So for me it looks like no career mode...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 27 40.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 48.5%