Any modding communities for GTR2 (or rather for SimBin games)?

Title.
I've always wanted to join some (at least a little) big community for GTR2 or even SimBin (or gMotor 2) games modding as I myself pretty much very very like changing any game I play (and games powered by gMotor 2 (mostly from SimBin) are one of my favorites) but the problem is that a lot of very useful information is either burried very deep on the internet or just lost forever (shoutout to nogripracing)

Welcome to RD, we love GTR2 here and have lots of downloads to play with.

We have people like GTR233, Bjarne Hansen, DurgeDriven, and a lot more that support GTR2 by uploading tracks, cars, etc. I tackle FFB and have tried my hand at AI.

There's also other sites like EEC and F1 Classic that still have GTR2 communities.

We have people like GTR233, Bjarne Hansen, DurgeDriven, and a lot more that support GTR2 by uploading tracks, cars, etc. I tackle FFB and have tried my hand at AI.

There's also other sites like EEC and F1 Classic that still have GTR2 communities.
I cant seem to register to EEC they dont seem to recognize gmail would you mind PMing me some of their mod links.

well I'm pretty sure that my question isn't a usual thing in GTR2 modding :D
and btw may I ask you what EEC is?

EEC is the European Endurance Center, just another forum about sim racing that still supports the older titles.

EEC and F1 Classic are private forums but are worth it for their downloads and their very normal once you're in. A number of familiar RD GTR2/GTL/R07 users are over there, too.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 18 34.0%