1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any interest in a "casual" PC league?

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Vaughn Stegeman, Sep 16, 2015.

1. As per the title.
    JUST re-upped my Premium membership, and excited to get back on the track with y'all. I was sad when Race 07 died here, but now that I have a new machine and pCars, all is well with the world.
    I'm personally more interesting in a more "casual" league ... just ... not so formal and serious as other leagues I've seen about here and there.
    For instance, missing a session(s) would result in a points penalty rather than being booted or replaced by someone on a waiting list (which I kinda doubt we'd have, looking at the pCars activity on here) .. Points penalty increasing for each missed race.
    Just a casual, "no big deal," fun, relatively short season (maybe 6-10 races?)
    I'd be most interested in GT, TC, or DTM cars. Definitely not open wheel cars, as I seriously suck with those.
    Maybe even super-karts :p

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Who is going to do the admin and keep results etc?

3. Any thoughts on racing times.? Or racing days.? With time zones in the picture perhaps Saturday or Sunday.
    Will there be room for slower drivers - like myself.?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I hadn't thought that far yet. Just polling interest.
    I'm in the US, Central Time, but have tons of free time. I guess I'd prefer afternoons or evenings. (somewhere between 2pm to 8pm local CDT/CST -- which would be, uh ... 7pm to midnight-ish GMT I guess) I'm open to a huge range of times, as long as it's not too much before noon for me.
    Saturday or Sunday would be fine.
    As to slow drivers? It'd maybe be a race to see which of us is slowest ;) .... I'm generally a back-marker, and often get lapped multiple times. :thumbsup:

5. I would re-up my membership for league racing. Mountain time here. After 7 PM tue-sat. Sun-Mon anytime. Swagg

6. I've never done it before, but I think I could mostly handle it. Some help would, of course, be nice. :)