Any idea where i can find "Hills of death" the track ?

It looks like that link is broken. Sorry, I should have checked before posting. Tripp has it. If you are patient, I will get it from him and share it with you. It could be a week or two. Tripp is not always online.

Last edited:
Man,i thank u very much for your fast answer.At a time even Rocana didn't have it anymore he said on his website.To register now on RF central they ask for i guess the name you use to race on line and i don't so i can't register.I say i guess cuz i'm a french speaker.Anyway i will wait for you amigooooo !!!

Kjell Nielsen i don't know if your da badass kinda drifting on speedway motorbikes (YT) but Thank you so much for your help with the link .it works really fine.I just didn't dl the exe files around.I'm not an expert in extracting files which are not 7z so i copied the folder and pasted it.Anyway it works great.I Already got some nice hillbombs there !!!
I don't know if i could help back but it would be a pleasure for sure.I'm thinking about Speednut too.You guys are really great and thanks to you Racedepartment to keep up the good work!
So problem solved.
Peace !

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes