1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any free android app to check telemetry or stuff?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by luxtpm, Nov 21, 2014.

1. its important its free since i dont want the hassle of using a credit card

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

not that i know of

3. Dashmeterpro but it's not free. It's 8 bucks but it works and might be your only option.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. its posible to compare your telemetry with other players in the leaderboards?

certainly id pay for that
  5. I don't think so as this app has no affiliation with simbin. They make a version for each racing sim
  6. Kurt Vanhee

Kurt Vanhee
    Premium Member

You can try Z1 dashboard as a demo, to see if it suits you.
  7. Comparing different telemetries from different players would be nice indeed. I remember Motec iPro was working perfectly with GTR2. It'd be awesome to have that feature implemented (like a whole lot of other things)... but better give priority to more important things... tyres model, pit stops... brands hatch GP!! :D:D
    • Like Like x 1
  8. eSEA One

eSEA One
    eSEA One Premium Member

There is the HUD Dash from Sebastian Barz . It covers several games and the free version you can use one layout per game and up to 3 different widgets to test the app as long as you want to. There are several paid versions inducing ones with different combinations and one that covers all games.
  9. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

it works on r3e , just tested it

10. R3E - DashMeterPro for GTRx