F1 2011 Anticipation Building... Where to Buy?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
For some strange reason, I've never been this excited for a game release - I don't know why but I've been counting down the days for the past month or so!

I've taken a day off work on Friday so that I can get into town to buy the game and give it a good play early on. :cool:

I would usually purchase games on-line as they're usually a little cheaper but I want to ensure I get it early doors on Friday and so don't trust ordering on-line.

Where does everyone else intend to purchase the game from if not via steam?

PS: Does anyone else sweat buckets while playing or is just me?! :redface:

2010 wasn't available in the shops on release day, so I would be sure you know where will have a copy.

I suggest steam or mail order and save yourself a few wasted hours in town like happened to me last year.

I pre-ordered and paid for my copy last week on shopto. Roman5 pointed out that if you pre-order it on shopto by midday on 21st Sept they will get it to you by release day, free delivery. My xbox copy cost £34.85, about the cheapest I've seen.

If only I could trust the on-line shops to get the game to me on release day (wouldn't mind a day before!) but our postie comes later in the day so prefer to get it in the shops from town.

On a different line, when do supermarkets put them out on the shelves? As I would have thought that they can sell them from early doors?

Yeah the 24hr supermarkets will have them out any time after midnight probably depending when they stock shelves. Not all do PC games but the consoles should be covered. I went to Asda on the 2010 release day about 6am on way to work and the consoles were out.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.4%