1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Leaderboard Challenge

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by nikh, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Judd 134 V8, Lakeview Hillclimb Reverse.
    Best I`ve done so far is 3:13, which puts me in 71st place out of 1300 odd. Now if only I could stop bouncing off the sides I might get nearer to the top10 :geek:
    My in-game name is Nik Holliday
  2. Never tried a hillclimb before but I'm curious... I'm in!
    I've also added you on R3E webpage
  3. Might give it a go, not a hill climber though
  4. Why reverse ?! :)
    On the full run i am 110 out of 9860 with 3m 01.810s (Hillclimb Icons) with the Carlsson SLK Judd

I never even tried the reverse. I guess ill have to get in there and start learning in reverse :confused:
  5. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

I tried a hillclimb a week or so ago - man, that was just not fun. It felt more like a rally :D
  6. That`s exactly why I like it. The best rally game since Richard Burns :O_o:
    Hurtling down a country lane at 145 mph is pretty exciting for me.
    Now, all S3 have to do is add tracks with mud, snow and gravel, flatten them out a bit, add a couple of rally cars, call it the "WRC Pack" and away we go. Simples. :inlove:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  7. I`ll give the full run a go. There`s no chance of me hitting a time that low though. What`s your RR3 name?
  8. New time: 3:11, 46th place.
  9. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

3:40 and way down the list and done :thumbsup:
  10. Mr.Edmunds

Add me
  11. i Just gave it a couple try in reverse. Definitely need to learn it more.
    I did a 3m 11.782s for 46th place.

I only did about 30 minutes, ill get on that more seriously this week-end :sneaky:
  12. @nikh
    Got 3:06.037 for 25th place.
    I know i can still make a better time as i made a bunch of mistake, but my arms are getting tired, its quite intense at these speed :laugh:
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  13. Here a video ( not me ) of a Carlsson - SLK 340 JUDD - Reverse - 3m 00.319s
    Thats is nuts
  14. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

That guy has obviously learnt the track well. I used to have a 10 mile stretch of similar road on a commute to and from work about 25 years ago and I could hammer it along there at (umm.. speed limit + 10% =...) 66mph :whistling:

It was great fun. :roflmao:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  15. How could anyone think that this:

isn`t fun?? ;) Now how do I get the car to get all sideways into the corners like the pros? Handbake? FWD?
  16. Hey @nikh
    I improved on my time tonight.
    3m 02.408s, for 21st among GetReal and 25th overall (including amateur)

Its getting harder and harder to shed any time of that. I have no clue how luigi secco manages to pull a 2m 48.867s , i guess that's why we call them aliens:alien:
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. No, nor me. My times will only improve if I stop pushing so hard and bouncing off the ivisible trackside walls...:mad:

18. Its way easier with disabled shadows... That lap should not count ;)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Great challenge! ;) seems around 3:12 is my limit... could gain some few seconds avoiding stupid mistakes, but not much. 2:48 is just unbelievable!!! I could bet he found a shortcut ... driving through the lake or so :D
    • Haha Haha x 1