Anonymous rating for mods

Why ? Just why it exists ?

First time I noticed this "phenomenon" in Kicevo mod by Lemax, it is collecting lots of them for political reasons, and obviously anonymous are tend to be more on the negative side.

I have just got a negative ratings for all my mods in recent days. I don't know who, I don't know why.... Why it is there ? While I understand that a lot of other modders are not as vain as me and much better smarter and doesn't care (which is completely alright). But I care, it demotivates me. Please go and rate me anonymously 1 star if i have ever argued with you in the forums, wrote something what you don't agree with, or we didn't share an apex in an online race and got into a "fight"...

Modding is demanding or in some cases crazy demanding activity (depending on skills, knowledge and aim for quality), and it doesn't come for free. In fact it does cost A LOT of time for those poor people who are trying to bring something for free, especialy if having a hard time learning at the same time, not to mention all duties behind this hobby which aren't easy.

And almost only things which are comming back for a modder is those silly stupid stars, words in comments, and some youtube videos, well perhaps a couple screenshots by community. Stars are also a good indicator of quality. But they are only so if there are many. Like ~100+

I am asking to have all anonymous ratings to be removed from all mods, or to be made visible (not anonymous anymore). In other words I'm asking for no anonymous ratings, including those from the past.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 5.9%