1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

An appology

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Von Butters, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Hi, as the title says, i'd like to say sorry for the last two Race 07 events that i signed up for but never turned up for.

I've got some health issue's, and they can flare up at any time and last for any amount of time.
    This is my first chance to get on here and appologise for not turning up, or giving any reason as to why.

I know some folk reading this will be wondering why i'm bothering to explain, but i know there are some others who take notice of
    "NO SHOWS", and take exception to it, and dont like to race them again!

I hope its ok for me to explain this, but i felt i needed to, so when i try to race again, i'm not restriced or barred!

Thanks

Chris

2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

All Good! sorry to hear about your health issue. No shows happen, things come up and well, not much one can do right. Hope to see you on track soon.

3. No shows are monitored, i think maybe explaining to the actual host is the best way but i am sure they will accept your reasons