• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Other AMS Vehicle File Editor 1.1.4

Quick-and-dirty Editor to change driver names, teams, etc.

1. DeuxAlpha

DeuxAlpha
    Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    DeuxAlpha submitted a new resource:

AMS Vehicle File Editor - Quick-and-dirty Editor to change driver names, teams, etc.

Read more about this resource...

2. AlexPozoPérez

AlexPozoPérez

Ratings:
    +1
    With this you can edit the helmet of GT3?

3. DeuxAlpha

DeuxAlpha
    Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    Unfortunately, this Editor merely assigns new values to what is essentially a glorified text-file. It's not touching any of the .dds-Files, which hold the Textures of the Vehicle. You would need a more advanced Editor for that.
    Essentially, you would need something like Photoshop or Gimp to create your Texture, and change the .veh-File to point to those new textures. However, the mere creation of the Texture in the first place would require a whole other set of skills, which is a Pandora-Box I don't want to open right now.
    If you're truly interested in getting into what it takes to edit various textures in the game, here's a link to a video that should get you up to speed on what you need. It's not for a helmet specifically, but the standards of creating textures stays the same no matter what you're creating it for.

4. AlexPozoPérez

AlexPozoPérez

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks, but... I need to know what the file is and where it is to be able to put a custom helmet for me on the E/E/C MOD GT3.

5. DeuxAlpha

DeuxAlpha
    Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    DeuxAlpha updated AMS Vehicle File Editor with a new update entry:

Minor Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. N00Bdas_galaxias

N00Bdas_galaxias

Ratings:
    +1
    Just what I was looking for!!! Many thanks!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. DeuxAlpha

DeuxAlpha
    Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    DeuxAlpha updated AMS Vehicle File Editor with a new update entry:

Update 1.1.2

Read the rest of this update entry...