• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other AMS Vehicle File Editor 1.1.1

Quick-and-dirty Editor to change driver names, teams, etc.

1. DeuxAlpha

DeuxAlpha
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    DeuxAlpha submitted a new resource:

AMS Vehicle File Editor - Quick-and-dirty Editor to change driver names, teams, etc.

Read more about this resource...

2. AlexPozoPérez

AlexPozoPérez

Ratings:
    +1
    With this you can edit the helmet of GT3?

3. DeuxAlpha

DeuxAlpha
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    Unfortunately, this Editor merely assigns new values to what is essentially a glorified text-file. It's not touching any of the .dds-Files, which hold the Textures of the Vehicle. You would need a more advanced Editor for that.
    Essentially, you would need something like Photoshop or Gimp to create your Texture, and change the .veh-File to point to those new textures. However, the mere creation of the Texture in the first place would require a whole other set of skills, which is a Pandora-Box I don't want to open right now.
    If you're truly interested in getting into what it takes to edit various textures in the game, here's a link to a video that should get you up to speed on what you need. It's not for a helmet specifically, but the standards of creating textures stays the same no matter what you're creating it for.

4. AlexPozoPérez

AlexPozoPérez

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks, but... I need to know what the file is and where it is to be able to put a custom helmet for me on the E/E/C MOD GT3.

5. DeuxAlpha

DeuxAlpha
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    DeuxAlpha updated AMS Vehicle File Editor with a new update entry:

Minor Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. N00Bdas_galaxias

N00Bdas_galaxias

Ratings:
    +1
    Just what I was looking for!!! Many thanks!!!

• Like Like x 1