Resource icon

Skins AMS Ultimate Red Bull 2017 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
very nice thank you i have been waiting so long to drive with my dutch friend max! Will you make the whole field and make an own serie for it please. then I love you (joke);):thumbsup:

• Deleted member 130869

I understand the lines not matching by the side of the cockpit but can you change the angle of the sun on the nose, so the lines from the side match up with the top's curvature?

I don't want to have two Red Bull teams in my '17 season so... which folder do I have to delete ? MK, maybe ? Sorry if I bother you but... you didn't say that anywhere so please can you answer to me now. Maybe now a bad idea to write it somewhere... on DL page or/and in actual file.

• Deleted member 130869

I don't want to have two Red Bull teams in my '17 season so... which folder do I have to delete ? MK, maybe ? Sorry if I bother you but... you didn't say that anywhere so please can you answer to me now. Maybe now a bad idea to write it somewhere... on DL page or/and in actual file.

What are you talking about? You shouldn't be deleting stock folders. If anything, create a series for it and add another layer of folders. But if you really want....

Formula Ultimate: 2016/2017
.Banbury FR - Marussia
.Bradley - Mercedes
.Ethone - Renault
.Groove - Williams
.Hitwin - Sauber
.Idex GP - Force India
.Milano - Ferrari
.MK Racing - Red Bull
.Reiza - Haas
.Scuderia Forza - Toro Rosso
.Wirth - McLaren

Thanks for those infos Gui, very useful.
Tell me... how could I not delete them, when some of this "skins" for Ultimate Formula folders use THE VERY SAME (I remember at least Sauber and Renault are like this, right?) folders as stock, so... ? They will just overwrite them, right ? :cautious:
Also, and that's just me, even if I don't have to delete them I would (I will zip them and keep for safety reasons ofc) cause I don't like fantasy cars and series, a thousand icons on my screen etc etc... so yes... I'll just delete them.

• Deleted member 130869

Thanks for those infos Gui, very useful.
Tell me... how could I not delete them, when some of this "skins" for Ultimate Formula folders use THE VERY SAME (I remember at least Sauber and Renault are like this, right?) folders as stock, so... ? They will just overwrite them, right ? :cautious:
Also, and that's just me, even if I don't have to delete them I would (I will zip them and keep for safety reasons ofc) cause I don't like fantasy cars and series, a thousand icons on my screen etc etc... so yes... I'll just delete them.

I remember reading something about someone creating a folder called Skins within their folder and being able to pick in game. Personally I use JSGME for installing mods as it doesn't overwrite anything. All the mods I have for AMS I have "converted" to the JSGME folder structure. I've actually built F1 season mods to overwrite the stock content so when I go online I see the correct liveries and team names using it. It truly is very easy to use if you just look it up.

If you're going the deleting route than you want to create a backup folder with the original. I don't know if a modified .veh will bring online mismatches so you should be careful. I used to only overwrite .dds files (to avoid mismatches) before I learned about JSGME.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%