AMS Time Trial of the Week

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
TTOTW.jpg

Post times, share setups and tips, fill up some leaderboards!

The Time Trial feature on AMS allows users to post times at any tracks and compare it to other drivers around the world. The setups thread for AMS is quite bare, and hopefully if this takes off we can start posting the winning setups there to improve the game for all users.

How does this work?
Choose the selected car of the week in the Main Menu. Click on Time Trial and load up the track of the week. Once in, feel free to play around with the setups as much as you like and post some laptimes. The scoreboard in game will automatically update. When you are done, post here your laptime, and either share your setup and tips, or ask for help.

To start off, we will only use Reiza default cars and tracks, but we may move into mods in the future.
Voting forms for next car and track.

Former Trials
Formula V10 @ Goainia
Super V8 @ Johannesburg Historic
Supertruck @ Cascavel Truck
Copa Montana @ VIR Full Course

This Week
V8 Stock @ Curitiba

Last edited:
Great idea!
V10 isn't my cup of tea but the idea and the community benefits that follow is gold.

* Challenge forum members
* Setups get posted again
* Videos like the one above show how to drive the track (although once Reiza releases ghosts this is less of a benefit)

Absolutely support the idea and will set a snail-time for the V10 and will vote on next week.

Some spare time today so had a go. Managed a 1:00.777 with the attached set-up which is about it for me and is a long way from "Tim O'Glock" on 59.4

The first two right handers are pretty major in this car, can't imagine what it would be like IRL. :)

Attachments

• fv10_tt.svm
    3.8 KB · Views: 293
I ran out of talent on 1:01.202.That first corner is the sweet spot,but it's so hard to hit it when doing 200 mph.I used Jim and Kev's set ups.Jim's gave me the quickest time with the reduced wings,I was able to turn the car better on throttle.I'm not accurate enough on the apex to get the best out of kev's,but it's still a good set up.:thumbsup:

I managed a 59.585 after a couple of small adjustments to a Melbourne setup. With time I could go faster, interested to know who this Tim O'Glock character as on a number of combos himself and Kirby have managed questionable times although here it's all well within the realms of reality. My setup is attached as is a link to the video of the lap.

Attachments

• GoianaV10_TT.svm
    3.7 KB · Views: 355
I managed a 59.585 after a couple of small adjustments to a Melbourne setup. With time I could go faster, interested to know who this Tim O'Glock character as on a number of combos himself and Kirby have managed questionable times although here it's all well within the realms of reality. My setup is attached as is a link to the video of the lap.

I'd have to lose 3 stones in weight to make that time.

Tim O'Glock the Irish racing driver was a long running joke (at least in the UK) when Timo Glock was in F1. Hope Reiza get the ghosts working soon as TT modes can be prone to exploits so it would be nice to see how some of these times are being done.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back