1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC All skin templates released...

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Marcel vd Aa, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

All templates for the cars currently in the game are now present in your game folder: X:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\dev\skin_templates\

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Well, allot of work to do now !
    But ooooh....... great that this way of participation is possible in this great game Assetto Corsa.
    Thx, AC developers to lett us be a small part in the development of skinning in this superb racegame !
    Forza Italia
    Gr Alfa-fratelli
  3. i dont have the game at the moment can you uploud the Abarth 500 or Fiat 500, i need those templetes to create a car for my factory, very important
  4. Great, that we have the templates implemented within the game folder structure and dont have to download them extra. Would be cool, to have a standalone Viewer, so that you dont have to fire up steam and must be online to just work at skins.
  5. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

You don't need to be online to view the skins, you can use the showroom.exe just to open the showroom, no need for steam to load this way. Just make sure the car you are working on is the last one you selected in showroom when you did have the game running.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. So apart from the obvious 'paint the template' bit, how do you create the rest of the skin package? Is it as easy as copying an existing skin folder, renaming and dropping your new skin in there?
    Help would be appreciated as despite searching I still cannot find a guide. Cheers!
    • Beer Beer x 1