All of the GTR2 sites you should know about

Shovas

Premium
Race Department only started a GTR2 section after nogripracing.com went defunct so other sites have more mods than here.

I wasn't even aware of a couple of these until recently and I wasn't aware of some for a number of years.

Thought it might be helpful to list all the ones I'm aware of:

European Endurance Center (EEC)

Sim Racing Mirror Zone (SRMZ)

Esport-Racing.de (Excellent selection)

Festbierbude.de (Excellent selection specializing in Power & Glory)

Koelschbierbude.de (Excellent selection)

Bonus:

Altbierbude.de (GT Legends - Superb selection)

All of these are worth registering with, in my opinion. And it turns out some mod authors only frequent some forums and not others.

I think by visiting each you'll have almost the complete library across all the sites of GTR2 cars, tracks, and mods available to you.

If I've missed any please leave a comment and I'll add it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I joined about a month or two ago and I was approved the same day. Did you check your spam folder - that's where mine ended up if I remember rightly

Last edited:
Hello,
I am a member since 2016 of koelschbierbude (GTR2 online races), festbierbude (PnG online races) and altbierbude (GtLegends online races) and there is really pleasant online races/events with frequently cars/tracks update since years & years.

There is different level of players even if the mains are high level for my opinion. Anyway with my poor intermediate level i always have fun fighting with 3 or 4 racers of my level.

There is several events each week, the schedule hour is more for european (early evening) , there is on average between 15 and up to 27/30 players for some event (Png online races are the less frequented 6/10 players max).

All is free (even if you can make a donation if you wish), You just need to register to the site(s) which allow you to download a software which automatically update your GTR2/GTL/PnG folders with all the cars & Tracks used for the events (example after the update-folder size : GTR2 26Go / PnG 13Go / GTL 38Go ).
So of course if you do i advise you to have a special different GTR2/GTL/PnG folder just for Kolsch/Alt/Fest sites.

For GTR2 you must use the DVD Version or you can use the Steam Version with a nocd DVD crack which is my case.
That Means in game you can use the XD by Yako, the Mapplugin (not for GTLegends) and Simhub works too.

You can use this link to know how many players for each sites are online and the different events plan http://www.bierbuden.de/index.php

I am a french occasionnal driver and i don't have a lots experience in Online races but i highly recommand you these sites if you like GTR2/GTL & Png.

Hope to see some of you there soon
NickSatanas

Hello,
I am a member since 2016 of koelschbierbude (GTR2 online races), festbierbude (PnG online races) and altbierbude (GtLegends online races) and there is really pleasant online races/events with frequently cars/tracks update since years & years.

Ah, thank you for the heads up on this one.

Just wanted to highlight this site for GT Legends:

I've never seen this selection of cars and tracks and as neatly presented and organized as they have. The other two sites in that network for GTR2 have less combined than altbierbude.de for GT Legends.

1657944133260.png

Seriously... NoGrip was amazing resource for me when i started building tracks. There were a number of contributors there Craig Green, Durge, Alain, Zwiss come to mind, no way I could have built the tracks i've ended up building without their help.

It's a shame NoGrip went down, but you've done a great job here Shovas

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 44 36.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 72 59.0%