All new Miami F1 track 2022

Tracks All new Miami F1 track 2022 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is beyond incredible! Can't wait to see the magic that dp will add to yours! Thanx so much :)
One Question - For CSP - do you mean we need latest RECOMMENDED (1.60) or latest ISSUED (v1.77)?

Last edited:
PYYER
Small problem with the track along the back straight all the trees have black lines/dots floating above them. I'm running CSP 0.1.78 Preview 1 if that helps.

Regards

Mark

Is anyone having performance issues on this version? I am on VR and have it set up to where I don't reproject on any tracks and have a smooth 90fps constantly.

But this track in particular i'm getting like 50fps, which makes VR stutter like crazy. Any idea what it might be?

Theres floating y's over every single tree on the map. They move around slightly too. Very strange

edit: It's actually the bottom of the tree textures floating over the trees. I cut the bottom 4 pixels off the textures and its "fixed".

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Is anyone having performance issues on this version? I am on VR and have it set up to where I don't reproject on any tracks and have a smooth 90fps constantly.

But this track in particular i'm getting like 50fps, which makes VR stutter like crazy. Any idea what it might be?
Your performance is bad on this track because almost everything around the track is a separate object. I just had a look at it in the kseditor. There's thousands of objects.

Last edited:
When trying to load the replay from the "media" tab in Content manager. it immediately crashes out. doesn't matter what car at this track. every other reply i have is fine. Please help!

For some reason, the lap times achievable using this version of the track are MUCH better than in reality.
With the same car, I am "only" 1.8 s ahead of the pole position in Melbourne 2022. In Miami, it looks more like 6 seconds.

For some reason, the lap times achievable using this version of the track are MUCH better than in reality.
With the same car, I am "only" 1.8 s ahead of the pole position in Melbourne 2022. In Miami, it looks more like 6 seconds.
1651883193296.png

This is one of the reasons.
Another is that the track was over 50c today in Miami.

Kunos tracks are all .95-.98 friction.

And that simdream car has way too much grip. Easy mode F1

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 36.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 87 58.0%