1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

AI Tyre Wear & Pit Strategy

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by robmcm, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Anyone else experiencing problems with the pit strategy and tyre wear? For me, it seems that I always have to stop once more than the AI does in every race (50%), making reaching my target position impossible. I've tried to ignore the pit crew when they call me in and keep the tyres on for longer but they always die and I have to stop anyway. I can't see any options for changing the pit strategy - pre-race it only says 'we can see no benefit in changing' and won't let me edit anything. What's going on?

• Haha Haha x 1
  2. are you kidding? i do always one pit stop and ai does at least 2.... (expert difficulty with assists set to OFF)

3. No not kidding at all! Hard difficulty with all assists off. They always suggest 3 stops before the race and my tyres are knackered before each one. AI always stop one less time. Really annoying.

4. Have you posted this in the CM F1 2015 bug reporting thread in their Technical Support forum?

5. Newer hapened to me.. Must be a joke

6. What arrogance. So it does not happen to you means it must be a joke, yes? Wow, if developers ever think like this, bug that don't occur to everyone will/would never be fixed).

7. Yes, it means that it's a joke! :)

8. Was happening to me in the beginning as well - you have to find a setup and drive really smoothly - now I'm able to complete the suggested strategy

9. You're misunderstanding me. I DO complete the suggested strategy, but the suggested strategy is always one more stop than the AI are making!