• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

AI names

Discussion in 'MotoGP 17' started by Mortenzoni24, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Mortenzoni24

Mortenzoni24

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello everyone. I'm not sure where to put this question but I'm gonna go ahead and post it here!

I want to change the names of the AI riders you can find in managerial career for your team. Is this possible and if so, where can I find this file and how do I edit it?

//Mort

2. polerst

polerst

Ratings:
    +73
    File with AI riders is in DATA/DB/CAREER/DB_MANAGERPILOTS, but probably their names are in Menu.mix, where the real riders were in MotoGP'15 (I dont know how it was in VRTG and now)

3. Mortenzoni24

Mortenzoni24

Ratings:
    +2
    Alright, thanks! I'll check this when I get home from work :)

4. polerst

polerst

Ratings:
    +73
    No problem Mortenzoni24. My aim is to change their names, too. I am also interested in possiblity of changing their numbers. If I would find something, I will write :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mortenzoni24

Mortenzoni24

Ratings:
    +2
    I can't seem to find the names of the fantasy AI riders in menu.mix. I only find the real ones.

I will keep on looking and I'll tell if I find something.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mortenzoni24

Mortenzoni24

Ratings:
    +2
    I don't seem able to figure this out at the moment. If anyone finds something, please let me know!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. bigdirtyjase

bigdirtyjase

Ratings:
    +0
    That's where it is - DB_MANAGEPILOTS.BML is the file where you'll find the AI Riders details