• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

AI names

Discussion in 'MotoGP 17' started by Mortenzoni24, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Mortenzoni24

Mortenzoni24

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello everyone. I'm not sure where to put this question but I'm gonna go ahead and post it here!

I want to change the names of the AI riders you can find in managerial career for your team. Is this possible and if so, where can I find this file and how do I edit it?

//Mort

2. polerst

polerst

Ratings:
    +73
    File with AI riders is in DATA/DB/CAREER/DB_MANAGERPILOTS, but probably their names are in Menu.mix, where the real riders were in MotoGP'15 (I dont know how it was in VRTG and now)

3. Mortenzoni24

Mortenzoni24

Ratings:
    +2
    Alright, thanks! I'll check this when I get home from work :)

4. polerst

polerst

Ratings:
    +73
    No problem Mortenzoni24. My aim is to change their names, too. I am also interested in possiblity of changing their numbers. If I would find something, I will write :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mortenzoni24

Mortenzoni24

Ratings:
    +2
    I can't seem to find the names of the fantasy AI riders in menu.mix. I only find the real ones.

I will keep on looking and I'll tell if I find something.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mortenzoni24

Mortenzoni24

Ratings:
    +2
    I don't seem able to figure this out at the moment. If anyone finds something, please let me know!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. bigdirtyjase

bigdirtyjase

Ratings:
    +0
    That's where it is - DB_MANAGEPILOTS.BML is the file where you'll find the AI Riders details