1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ai crashes

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Daffers, Oct 27, 2014.

1. My ai crashes every lap so the game is unplayable... i heard there should be an option to change the ai's reaction time and everything.. but in the opponent setting option i can only set a strength setting of 0-100!
    How can you change this, because i have the feeling there is something wrong in my settings.. they cannot even complete one lap without all cars crashing into each other.. i hope someone has a solution..
  2. Try the BAC Mono or BMW M1 cars on Brands Hatch and let us know if the AI crashes. The reason I am mentioning these particular cars and track is I tried the latest build last night and the AI (15 cars) was almost perfect. A little slow in some corners but they raced clean and believable. I don't remember where I had the AI difficulty slider.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. They seem fine to me. You just can't drive it like other racing/sim games. Respect the AI and they will respect you. If you push hard into a corner so will they as they don't want to loose position. Break earlier if you have to, or push them a little and then break and watch as they run wide :)

Check out some of my videos, I run large AI sets at various difficulty settings, but mainly 70% or higher with REAL driving aids on.

My latest video:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Why do the AI blip the brakes on the start / finish straight when there is no need to brake ?:O_o:
  5. Building up pedal pressure? :) That's a sim!!